Author Topic: New Rank  (Read 7011 times)

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
New Rank
« on: August 05, 2004, 11:25:59 PM »
I've found that there are a few people who don't care about advancing further in their ranks.  Instead of calling them recruits all the time or whatever their current status is, we should place them in a new rank where they waiver all rights to advance.  When your five months into the clan and don't care about advancing, it doesn't seem right to still call them a recruit.  My original idea to name this rank was Soldier but now I'm thinking of Acolyte.  What do you guys think?
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
New Rank
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 11:46:46 PM »
A different ranking for those people isnt a bad idea i guess.... But they dont have to weiver all rights to Advance later when it suits them. They just dont get to skip any lvls when they decide to start advancing again. About the ranks name i like Bouncer :P maybe something like page, squire, maybe along the lines of Mediator. Maybe soldiar can refer to Melees and acolyes can refer to Archers and Mages. Doesnt matter to be, i plan on advancing ;)  
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Rank
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 01:12:30 AM »
You're right, they don't have to waiver all rights.  What can happen is, if they decide they want to advance again, (1) they can be a scout instead of starting all over and be a recruit cuz to be a recruit means to be a new member...
                                                -or-
if they were a high level rank (i.e. enforcer, guardian, council member) they can go back to being where they left off and not be put as a scout.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 01:12:58 AM by iceycool56 »
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
New Rank
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 11:35:01 AM »
Before u get any big ideas u suggest u run this by Nem, cause he will probly just say no

PS: just so u know Council members cant advance any farther :P  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 11:35:58 AM by 7th Heaven »
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed