Author Topic: Peak Hours  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Anarki

• View Profile
    • Email
Peak Hours
« on: July 28, 2004, 08:19:02 AM »
So I'm trying to find out the *peak hours* for Godspire.

I know this sounds funny coming from me, but my interest levels for computer games are hanging by a thread...so naturally I'm trying to find new players/vet players to fight agaisnt in hopes that maybe I might catch that "GS spirit" and become a hopeless addict again.

I've tried at all the obvious times...like in that sweet spot area between 7 and 9 Pm, and I turned up empty...was it because it was thursday?  
Who needs narrative coherence, or even literacy, anyway? If you can dead-lift 300 pounds, you're the man!

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Peak Hours
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 08:38:18 PM »
Helps to include time zone information.....

I found the peakin-est time for GS is on the weekend, maybe 6PM top 10 PM GMT.

But that's also the lagging-est time for Gamespy, so go figure.

-Throbblefoot
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 10:01:50 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Peak Hours
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 09:49:02 PM »
the thing is its hard for me to tell peak hours cuz i'm on ALOT and never know the time at the moment lol; plus when i'm on usually its in the morning for me, around 7-9 eastern standard time which(i think) is about 6 hours behind englands time... so er... 1-3 for ppl in england.... and also there are just random bits when people arent on and there is randoming.... another good idea would be to list some of the regulars for noobs and such so they could report randomers(like randomers who are goin like out of control) to them and they will make sure someone of authority(aka sent or dm) is notified; only yesterday an idiot spammed hellball so we(unfortunatly) had to spawn kill him cuz no sents were on and if we didnt he'd just go and rest adn do it again(he had set all of us to hostile =/) and then two minutes after he left calia came on. i told calia the account name(111111111111111111111111, lol) and she told her mom aka taarna :) who banned the account name :) worked well :)

Lord Elessar