Author Topic: New member  (Read 19822 times)

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 12:00:13 PM »
Taarna had a few things to say last night about HeLL and Tyreal becomming Mauraders.

It seems HeLL didn't beat the required 3 mauraders in order to join. Tyreal did beat 3, but since one of them was HeLL, it doesn't count (since Taarna doesn't consider HeLL a maurader).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that there is some confusion.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 02:33:46 PM »
Taarna had a few things to say last night about HeLL and Tyreal becomming Mauraders.

It seems HeLL didn't beat the required 3 mauraders in order to join. Tyreal did beat 3, but since one of them was HeLL, it doesn't count (since Taarna doesn't consider HeLL a maurader).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that there is some confusion.

[snapback]23289[/snapback]

Well Mercy's the leader.  HeLL is marked in the db as a Marauder, therefore Mercy must have made him one.  Therefore there should be no confusion since Mercy's the leader and he may recruit whatever new member he like, however he likes it.

I for one feel HeLL and Tyr are two great choices. Well done  :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 02:34:33 PM by Mo »

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 04:26:33 PM »
Yeah, we have a leader now so the council thing is pretty out of date  :unknw:

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 04:32:27 PM »
I for one feel HeLL and Tyr are two great choices.
[snapback]23291[/snapback]

Ah-men. I agree.

Congratulations, HeLL, Tyrael, and Mercy (for making a good choice right off the bat)!

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2005, 04:40:48 PM »
Well, if any of you have a problem with my recruiting, then seek me out on here, or on GodSpire. We can discuss in my chambers about it, and see what comes from it. But I will say I will not change my decisions. Both HeLL and Tyr are excellent choices I think, and I seem to have Mo's confidence. We now have the top two most online players now. So you will most likely see a Marauder online at all times. Also, no offense BzK and Maverick, if you two were on more I could have set up trials, but considering there were only few Marauders on at the times in question I made my decision for HeLL, then Tyr fought the members I requested. So Taarna, if you read this, please seek me out as I said :P.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2005, 05:47:08 PM »
Yeah I feel bad for not being on much but its just starting to get boring  :( no new stuff to play with except the dungeon but then that's taking away from being a Sent and yah...

Offline kanrei

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 10:13:23 PM »
Ummmm.....I think I need to clear things up a little it seems :unknw:

I like both Hell and Ty.  I am glad they are in Marauders and I think Mercy is doing a great job.  More important, what I think really does not matter for Marauders and thier future.  I am part of their past and proud of it, but it is up to them (you) to decide their future.  What I was doing was teasing the two of them without (pardon the pun) mercy.  I see it was taken a bit more seriously than I thought.  
I am proud to see marauders live on.  Honestly.  

THis does not mean I will not kill you and tease you without mercy again when I see you again.   I will.  
For the record, I dont have halflings either, just fun to RP a ridiculous racist trait.