Author Topic: My Picture  (Read 40598 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2005, 12:11:52 PM »
You obviously don't know them.
You may think you do, but you're horribly mistaken.
[snapback]25992[/snapback]
Even if I didnt you would be surprised, I mean lol my best friends are the biggest arseholes on teh planet, aside from Tasslehoff and Bugfixx... and Warf-12

Offline Crim

• View Profile
    • http://
My Picture
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2005, 08:36:23 PM »
That had nothing to do with the subject.
[I'm as perfect as a ragdoll gets.]
Long live the blue glowie buglamps! :]

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2005, 02:52:49 AM »
That had nothing to do with the subject.
[snapback]26066[/snapback]
Nope, neither did half the other shit, but it had directly to do with what you said, and now I am about to mention that there are 4 birthdays today. All of them are Ad, oh the irony. Anyway, Ad if you see this, Happy birthday.

Offline Cobra

• MSN Messenger - pizza_boy_11@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2005, 03:08:11 AM »
Nope, neither did half the other shit, but it had directly to do with what you said, and now I am about to mention that there are 4 birthdays today. All of them are Ad, oh the irony. Anyway, Ad if you see this, Happy birthday.
[snapback]26075[/snapback]

oooo 4 B-days all his Happy B-day

thats a first (except Warf)

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
My Picture
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2005, 08:56:23 AM »
Even if I didnt you would be surprised, I mean lol my best friends are the biggest arseholes on teh planet, aside from Tasslehoff and Bugfixx... and Warf-12
[snapback]26046[/snapback]

I'm confused.   Are you comparing your friends to internet people or are your friends internet people too?

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline Crim

• View Profile
My Picture
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2005, 01:07:29 PM »
You seriously think I didn't know it was Andrews birthday?
You're kidding me, right? :|
Also, that's not his real age. ^^
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 01:15:52 PM by Crim »
[I'm as perfect as a ragdoll gets.]
Long live the blue glowie buglamps! :]

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2005, 01:24:10 PM »
You seriously think I didn't know it was Andrews birthday?
You're kidding me, right? :|
Also, that's not his real age. ^^
[snapback]26087[/snapback]
I never said anything about u not knowing it was his birthday. I just pointed out that it was and said happy birthday to em. Jeeze.

@Cabazon, I am saying that even though I may not "know" Ad or Spence on a personal level, that we might still be friends if I had, because according to Crim their like bad ppl or assholes, or whatever she thinks they are, but in RL, some of my friends are huge assholes =D. And I dont mind that nor care that they are. On top of that I am extremely abnormal... or so I've been told, so it's only natural I have abnormal friends right? lol.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2005, 01:57:45 PM »
I never said anything about u not knowing it was his birthday. I just pointed out that it was and said happy birthday to em. Jeeze.

@Cabazon, I am saying that even though I may not "know" Ad or Spence on a personal level, that we might still be friends if I had, because according to Crim their like bad ppl or assholes, or whatever she thinks they are, but in RL, some of my friends are huge assholes =D. And I dont mind that nor care that they are. On top of that I am extremely abnormal... or so I've been told, so it's only natural I have abnormal friends right? lol.
[snapback]26088[/snapback]

Abnormal....you must be kidding   :rolleyes:

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2005, 03:10:37 AM »
Mo you would have to be in the server I created in order for me to clone your ip, which is impossable seeing I don't even have the game. Also Celestial your absolutely WRONG, an ip can be cloned on telnet but its a very confusing and complicated process which is one of the few things im talented at.

Im doing this all for laughs if you haven't noticed, Viper seems to be the only one who actually started laughing from those pictures posted which is not really what I look like in a formal occasion. I don't wear glasses, I don't carry a pen in my shirt, I pulled my pants up to make the illusion of a nerd more realistic, I don't smile like that on formal occasions, and finally thats not how I wear my hair.

Another thing Mo, I burst out laughing when you decided to give me a number crunch on what I can and cannot do.
[snapback]24791[/snapback]

If you dont have the game, why are you holding the manual in the first photograph?

You cannot "clone" an IP through telnet - that makes absolutely no sense. What you may be trying to say is that you are connecting to Ads computer via a telnet session, and then connecting to GodSpire from there. This would, however, require a command line, text based version of NWN - which doesnt exist.

What would be more realistic, is saying that you both run X Windows (or similar) and that you are exporting the display from his machine to your own using telnet encapsulation.

Then again, as you say, you may be more talented than the protocol will actually allow - somewhat of a Neo, eh?

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2005, 08:47:09 AM »
If you dont have the game, why are you holding the manual in the first photograph?

You cannot "clone" an IP through telnet - that makes absolutely no sense. What you may be trying to say is that you are connecting to Ads computer via a telnet session, and then connecting to GodSpire from there. This would, however, require a command line, text based version of NWN - which doesnt exist.

What would be more realistic, is saying that you both run X Windows (or similar) and that you are exporting the display from his machine to your own using telnet encapsulation.

Then again, as you say, you may be more talented than the protocol will actually allow - somewhat of a Neo, eh?
[snapback]26140[/snapback]

lol

Well better late than never!!  :D

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2005, 08:33:25 AM »
It appears this topic has done better than most, ya good job Ad you just got the opposite of what you wanted... oh look 100 posts...

PoopEatingContestantt

My Picture
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2005, 12:29:46 AM »
My birthday is July 30th. Thanks for the compliments HeLL, Ive been listening and you've proven you would stick by my side. Post your MSN, AIM, or YAHOO address on the boards. I would like to talk with you.

Also Crim, get over it. You are really mature, and that amazed me but you do have one downfall. You wouldn't shut up, I was like a slave. I NEEDED MY FREEEEDOOOOOM!!!!

Die Hizzard? Nespa.

Offline T]-[eSh0rTy

• View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2005, 02:00:51 AM »
what would make this funnier is having your my best friend by queen playing in the backround.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2005, 03:08:20 AM »
My birthday is July 30th. Thanks for the compliments HeLL, Ive been listening and you've proven you would stick by my side. Post your MSN, AIM, or YAHOO address on the boards. I would like to talk with you.

Also Crim, get over it. You are really mature, and that amazed me but you do have one downfall. You wouldn't shut up, I was like a slave. I NEEDED MY FREEEEDOOOOOM!!!!

Die Hizzard? Nespa.
[snapback]26236[/snapback]
lmfao, I had a gf like that, she would grab my arm and drag me everywhere, eventually I broke up with her, and she got pissed off at me and thought I had broke up with her to go out with someone else... ya my current gf lmao. She never got over that either, and acts like a committed murder or something. heh.
Anyway, my msn is: hellmasterhell@hotmail.com
Peace!

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2005, 01:27:50 PM »
HeLL, why on earth are you being civil to this pathetic idiot? Do you normally befriend obnoxious social rejects?

I would caution against encouraging someone who has insulted this forum, it's admins and the GodSpire DMs.

PoopEatingContestantt

My Picture
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2005, 02:17:52 PM »
Chill, its random ranting. Also, I will add you HeLL.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
Do you normally befriend obnoxious social rejects?
[snapback]26263[/snapback]
Yes. Exactly. *Looks to his left...* oh hellspy... what a coincidence...

PoopEatingContestantt

My Picture
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2005, 06:51:50 PM »
HeLL, why on earth are you being civil to this pathetic idiot? Do you normally befriend obnoxious social rejects?

I would caution against encouraging someone who has insulted this forum, it's admins and the GodSpire DMs.

Now my question is, why the f*** would you put a video game before your friends? Also, im most definately not a pathetic idiot if I had you all going this much. Social rejects, I think its the other way around which is why I posted on this board, to make fun of you social rejects. I insulted the board who gives a shit are you gonna whine about it? Get a life.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
My Picture
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2005, 07:57:56 PM »
Go back to your life then, and leave the place. We won't miss you. We're just a load of social rejects that don't understand your sense of humor. Sorry :P

By the way, ever heard of OpenSSH?
http://www.openssh.org/
Telnet is rubbish, it's insecure to use it over the internet.
These pages are nice too, for sure if you only have a windows box around.
http://www.cygwin.com/
http://www.tightvnc.org/

All opensource and under the bsd or gpl license.

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2005, 09:11:34 PM »
Also, im most definately not a pathetic idiot if I had you all going this much.
[snapback]26276[/snapback]

If you would pay attention to this thread, you would realize that you "had us going for" about 2 hours, before  I made this post informing everyone who you were.

Congrats for fooling everyone!
 :clapping:

Poop = Ad_GodSpire aka  Ad_Dracos aka Trizzie D etc
[snapback]24734[/snapback]

PoopEatingContestantt

My Picture
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2005, 01:51:40 AM »
I meant, "had you going" yeah add that to your dictionary moron. When I said that I didn't mean guess who I am, I meant your flipping out. If you haven't noticed this topic is about 5 pages long now.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Picture
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2005, 02:25:36 AM »
I meant, "had you going" yeah add that to your dictionary moron. When I said that I didn't mean guess who I am, I meant your flipping out. If you haven't noticed this topic is about 5 pages long now.
[snapback]26284[/snapback]

Riiiight...ok you make absolutely no sense...and really i read your post 10 times over...nah still can't figure out what you mean.

Bottom line: You're the moron (also popular opinion around here).  This thread is 5 pages long, and really it's all about how ridiculously. clueless you are about everything around here.  But now you're just being rude and have become a useless member of this forum.  

Thank you so much for your contributions to lucidmagic.com, hope you enjoyed your time here.  See ya!  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 02:49:54 AM by Mo »