Author Topic: Make the worst cape you can comp  (Read 4921 times)

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Make the worst cape you can comp
« on: June 20, 2005, 02:42:30 AM »
The plan is to make the worst guild cape in the game. Anyone can make a cape leader or not (only leaders can buy them) So make one take a shot and post it here the winer will get ............................(({{[<ONE PLAT>]}}))  :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:39:30 AM »
woohoo!

Welcome to Elessar Telrunya's selection of Really Bad Capes.

Entry No. 1: "Beware of THE RED ALGIE'S POISON! We will send our red algie into all the seas of Tyria and destroy all sea life, then we will adapt to the land!" *maniacal laughter*
[attachmentid=416]

Entry No. 2: "We are THE AMAZING YIN-YANGS! We are monks who are working to bring peace into the war-stricken Tyria."
[attachmentid=417]

Entry No. 3: "Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me," sings THE BURNING BEARDS. "We will be aplunderin and astealin and aburnin all ports on Tyria! Ar!"
[attachmentid=419]

Entry No. 4: "THE EVIL IDEAS will bring chaos and destruction upon all of Tyria through our brilliantly masterminded schemes and plots!"
[attachmentid=420]

Entry No. 5: "Welcome to THE FLORA FANATICS v. 1.0, we are working to bring flora to even the dryest deserts in Tyria, and to stop all those who would wish to harm any flora: natural, magical, and attacking."
[attachmentid=421]

Entry No. 6: "Welcome to THE FLORA FANATICS v. 2.0, we are the new and improved FLORA FANATICS. We extend our efforts to destroying all those who have even the slightest desire to destroy flora in Tyria."
[attachmentid=422]

Entry No. 7: "We are THE MUDDY BEARS. We roll around in mud and eat. Got any honey?"
[attachmentid=423]

Entry No. 8: "Now you shall experience real power. All of PYRAMID POWER will harness the power of pyramids in unity to strike devistating blows to our foes."
[attachmentid=424]
Note: I got this idea from an episode of MythBusters I saw, apparently there are a bunch of myths about pyramids that if you are positioned just right inside one, it would have amazing preservatives effects upon you. This position is where the Pharoh's tomb would be. The myth, of course, was busted.

Entry No. 9: "Hey! Where'd our burning witch go?! Now we can't even anounce ourselves..." >.>
[attachmentid=425]

Well, that's all the time we have today at Elessar Telrunya's REALLY BAD CAPES. Tune in next week for more exciting fun with horible capes that people could design.

-Elessar

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 11:32:29 AM »
LOL nice one elessar :D
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 05:16:16 AM »
here's a bad cape

My Webpage
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 07:27:07 AM »
here's a bad cape

My Webpage
[snapback]24652[/snapback]

Pinky and the skull... Pinky and the skull... One is alive, the other's just a skull... They are completely pink... dun nu nu nu nu nu nu... The Pinky...The Pinky...The Pinky and the skull skull skull skull skull! dun nu nu nu nu, nu nun!

(you'll only understand that if you've watched the animaniacs before, but its a kids show, i'm not sure if it even airs on regular channels anymore)

-Elessar

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 09:10:46 AM »
Pinky and the skull... Pinky and the skull... One is alive, the other's just a skull... They are completely pink... dun nu nu nu nu nu nu... The Pinky...The Pinky...The Pinky and the skull skull skull skull skull! dun nu nu nu nu, nu nun!
(you'll only understand that if you've watched the animaniacs before, but its a kids show, i'm not sure if it even airs on regular channels anymore)
-Elessar
[snapback]24657[/snapback]

.....dude......get a life........ :D  :P

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
.....dude......get a life........ :D  :P
[snapback]24660[/snapback]
did i not say that this was a LONG time ago when i watched it?(i'm serious, the last time i saw it on tv was when i was 10 or somehting)

-Elessar

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 03:49:43 PM »
did i not say that this was a LONG time ago when i watched it?(i'm serious, the last time i saw it on tv was when i was 10 or somehting)
-Elessar
[snapback]24661[/snapback]

Well, I was an adult when I watched Animaniacs, Tiny Toons and Freakazoid (best of the group). We get WB (Warner Bros. network) without cable but the only things they show now are the OC and other "pretty white kids with problems" drama shows.

Oh and I tried making the worst cape but then I just ran into players that put me to shame: [snapback]24668[/snapback]

« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 03:50:38 PM by 420 »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 09:38:58 AM »
Well, I was an adult when I watched Animaniacs, Tiny Toons and Freakazoid (best of the group). We get WB (Warner Bros. network) without cable but the only things they show now are the OC and other "pretty white kids with problems" drama shows.

Oh and I tried making the worst cape but then I just ran into players that put me to shame: [snapback]24668[/snapback]

[snapback]24669[/snapback]
lol come on, 420, i bet you can come up with capes loads worse than some of those!

-Elessar