Author Topic: Problem  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:19:47 AM »
THe CD Key that is in the cd case seems to already be in use by someone. I tryed every combo of 8-B 6-G 6-8 that might possibly be mixed up by me but none work. Is there an easy solution? I already E-mailed Guildwars support but I have yet to get a reply and who knows if I will.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 04:40:04 AM »
THe CD Key that is in the cd case seems to already be in use by someone. I tryed every combo of 8-B 6-G 6-8 that might possibly be mixed up by me but none work. Is there an easy solution? I already E-mailed Guildwars support but I have yet to get a reply and who knows if I will.
[snapback]24245[/snapback]

They seem pretty fast to reply...I am sure you will get an answer...if not try contacting them again

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 05:11:12 AM »

you sure that you deleted your old account on GW if you had one cuz when i tried to create an other account it told me that the cd-key was in use.
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 12:55:21 PM »
old account? The only account I would possibly have is my pre-order one
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:53:09 PM »
old account? The only account I would possibly have is my pre-order one
[snapback]24273[/snapback]

Well, I would definitly complain to Arena.net. The main problem for me is that the CD Key was printed poorly on purpose so it would be harder to steal. Unfortunatly it also made them extremely difficult to read. If you have more than 1 "B" or "8" there are many different possible combinations.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 08:13:22 PM »
. I tryed every combo of 8-B 6-G 6-8 that might possibly be mixed up by me but none work.
As I said
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 11:49:15 PM »
Those poo brains. I now have to send my cd insert that has the cd key and a copy of my sales receipt to them in Austin, TX to get this fixed. They better give me somethign to make up for the time I have waisted on something they caused.
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Problem
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 01:25:27 AM »
We'll help you, regardless of when you log on.

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Problem
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 12:49:05 AM »
Great to hear *bows*

Alright the stuff is in the mail so it will be a few days before I hear what they have to say. I have been reading all of 420's posted help topics and trying to memortize what I can. I was going on vacation one day after I bought guildwars and I had already read the manual and wanted something else so I actualy bought the guide *sigh* It kept me entertained on vacation so I dont want to cetch any flack for it.
My PS3 Game Library: