Guild Wars > Guild Wars General

Beginner's Guide to Guild Wars

<< < (2/8) > >>

Meclar:
Y there's a couple of merhcants around that well them but I can't seem to find him now... I spent all my money again anyway.  A SACK ONLY HOLDS % SLOTS>?!@@#

Elessar Telrunya:
Dude, trust me, drops don't come every monster...more like once or twice each mob...not even some times. I sometimes don't even get past my first bag in a mission. Plus, we have storage...a LOT of storage...well, those of us with more chapters have more storage at least. ^_^

--- Quote ---expert salvage kit can be found later in the game if you play GW Prophecies you can buy it (if i'm not mistaken) at nek's bend.
[snapback]34887[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
try yak's bend.

-Elessar

Anheg:

--- Quote --- raw material tree.
[snapback]34886[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
Whats a material tree?

Meclar:
Something like this but in a tree format.  It shows to what extent an item can be broken down and what can be used from a particle item.

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/wiki/index....es_Weaponsmiths

I heard steel can be made from charcoal and iron ingots but how to I get raw steel?

420:

--- Quote ---I heard steel can be made from charcoal and iron ingots but how to I get raw steel?
[snapback]34908[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
When using an Expert Salvage Kit on metal items (armor/weapons) you have a chance to get a steel ingot instead of iron. Check out the details on Expert Salvage Kits in the first post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version