Author Topic: Sent Gaps  (Read 7138 times)

EL CABAZONO

Sent Gaps
« on: July 22, 2004, 07:07:21 PM »
I was thinking there should be a thread where people can post time gaps in which they do not see any sents on, to help mo and the DMs out with their schedules and crap if they were going to do that.

Today,  Thursday from 6 PM to 7 PM  EST (GMT -5)  There were 0 sents, and 15 randomers.   They just had a little randomer party while the sents were gone.  they knew what they were doing due to the fact that the majority of them left/stopped randoming as soon as Nem got on, shortly followed by Mel at 7.   and they didn't start til mel left at 6.

Yeah.

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Gaps
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 01:52:53 AM »
OK, I'm trying to work on some new content for GodSpire but I'll try this.

Scarecrow Tactics: I will develop on one computer and keep one of my duelers, (Joe Fixit) , logged in and visible in the center of the main dueling arena on another computer.

Then I can just glance over at the other monitor, if you need me just whisper me, I should be able to see any green text.

I have tried this before by making a clone of Joe Fixit and leaving it in the center of the main arena. I then left for a couple hours, when I came back players reported that no one had caused any probs even though no Sents/DMs were on.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Sent Gaps
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 10:18:56 AM »
I don't have fixed hours when I'm online. I play in the free time I have at home. A game isn't important enough to make time for. I still get more than 6 hours on gs now that I don't work. But they aren't fixed. Reporting gaps shouldn't include the time I'm on, and then you just can say that there is 1 big gap in the european timezone.

I did get online at 11am gtm and I didn't see other sents (exept bus for 20 seconds), It's 3pm gtm now. Still no other sents and no dm's. ( and no randomers :P )

Other days I saw sents and even dm's on about that time so I really duno about it. In fact I don't think there is a problem if the normal player on gs trys to keep randomers out too.

I'll post when I see a other sent.

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Sent Gaps
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 05:22:17 PM »
Yeah I try to help out sometimes if I'm on a good Anti-Randomer character =P

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Gaps
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 07:11:14 PM »
*coughs* you could help mercy as well...*
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Sent Gaps
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 07:22:12 AM »
Well it did take more than 6 hours till Raven came on. Short afther Amra. But I want to check out if there is a sent from 6am gtm to 11am gtm. I see bus now when I logged on. If he's online that time I can try to make sure I'm online that 6 hours I was alone. We don't have a gap left then.