Author Topic: FAQ  (Read 4511 times)

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
FAQ
« on: April 24, 2005, 07:09:28 AM »
Q:What is the GodSpire Server Vault?
A:The GodSpire Server Vault is a project that myself and a few others have spent a lot of our free time to work on. It's an RP module that is not based on anything; we are pretty much making everything up as we go along. The GodSpire Server Vault will contain many fun things such as Quests and Monsters to slay for experience. Most RP servers contain Quests and Monsters to slay for experience but the GodSpire Server Vault is different, our quests will have a more abstract way of life, itâ??s not just â??Kill this, get this and bring it to me for a rewardâ? itâ??s more like â??In the north lies a land where time and space is warped. It is a place of horrid mutations and death, where winds blow across a desolate and sandy landscape. You and your party have to journey to fight to favor your godâ?
Q:Will this be connected to the GodSpire PvP server in any way?
A:Yes, after a long discussion Mo and I have decided that the GodSpire Server Vault will use the same Database as the GodSpire PvP Server.
Q:Is the server up right now, is it accessible?
A:I will put the server up every Monday so everyone can see how much we are getting done. You can access the server by direct connecting to 24.30.151.47 or MangaVault.com. We do not have all of the areas connected, only what is branching off of the Good Town. A lot of things will not be intact because we are currently testing as well as making the mod. You may possibly encounter NPCs that are named "Module Reloader" or â??Fat Dwarfâ? if so, please do not start a conversation with them and/or attack them, thanks!
Q:When will the server be completed?
A:We do not know, we only have a few members in the staff so it may take a long time.
Q:Do we need more staff members for more staff members to help make the module? If so, what do we get out of it? Also, what type of staff are you looking for?
A:The more help the merrier. What do you get out of it? Well, Iâ??ll tell you! Once the mod is complete youâ??ll say â??Wow, I canâ??t believe I contributed to help make this great module, the GodSpire Server Vaultâ? We are looking for people who have a great imagination in writing stories as well as great in the toolset, either scripting or area designing.
Q:Who has helped and is still helping with this project so far?
A:We have several people currently helping with this project, and they are: 420, Mo, Celestial1, Celoras, RexFelis1 and myself. (If I forgot your name, which I probably did not, send me a PM!)

If you are interested in joining the staff please contact me:
Email â?? Nehoraoff@gmail.com
MSN â?? Nth281@hotmail.com
AIM â?? Nth281

Feel free to ask any questions that have not been answered.

Last Updated: Apr 24 2005, 03:09 AM
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 09:53:05 PM by Batman »