Guild Wars > Guild Wars General

GW Screen Shots

(1/88) > >>

Elessar Telrunya:
Post your screen schots from the BWEs here. :)

1.  That's my RP Character, Alasse, about to give the final strike to the scorpion thingy there.(I can't remember what it's called) Notice how Gwen just sits there and watches as if it is a picture show...

2.  This is from the March Beta. I remarked to Cel that it looked like he had scales and we started dancin' like we just got up. :)

3.  My PvP Mage, Lady Alasse, Gleaming in the sunlight of the Tombs of the Primevil Kings.

4.  A friend of mine from school Saturday around lunch time of the March Beta. I had to show him how to use things like /dance, but he had to leave after about five minutes lol... EDIT: lol I just realized the position he's in makes him look like he's sick! lol..

-Elessar

*Only picture number three was from this beta.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BzK:

--- Quote ---2. That's my RP Character, Alasse, about to give the final strike to the scorpion thingy there.(I can't remember what it's called) Notice how Gwen just sits there and watches as if it is a picture show...
--- End quote ---

those are ____ Devourers =P

Celestial1:
Carrion Devourers. And elessar, number 1 and number 2 are switched in your post... might want to reorder your descriptions there bucko.

(EDIT: screen shots are now in a post below)

~Celestial

420:
Here are some shots of the final moments of the last beta.

First, we get invaded by pigs:
[attachmentid=142]

To escape the pigs I head back to the Guild Hall but suddenly I get turned into a giant present:
[attachmentid=143]

Well, the present opens and to my surprise I'm surrounded by the Garden Gnomes Who Say "Ni":
[attachmentid=144][attachmentid=145][attachmentid=146]

What happens when their fuses run out? AHHH it burns!
[attachmentid=147]

To make up for the gnomes I get showered with gold and experience: (hey an Oink followed me!)
[attachmentid=148][attachmentid=149]

Then comes the fireworks show:
[attachmentid=150][attachmentid=151]

Finally they send in the Infernal Wurms to clean house:
[attachmentid=152]

EDIT: Did anyone get any screenshots of what it looks like after you drink the Hunter's Brew from the drunken hunters Celestial1 is talking about?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Elessar Telrunya:

--- Quote ---Here are some shots of the final moments of the last beta.

First, we get invaded by pigs:
To escape the pigs I head back to the Guild Hall but suddenly I get turned into a giant present:

Well, the present opens and to my surprise I'm surrounded by the Garden Gnomes Who Say "Ni":

What happens when their fuses run out? AHHH it burns!

To make up for the gnomes I get showered with gold and experience: (hey an Oink followed me!)

Then comes the fireworks show:

Finally they send in the Infernal Wurms to clean house:

EDIT: Did anyone get any screenshots of what it looks like after you drink the Hunter's Brew from the drunken hunters Celestial1 is talking about?
[snapback]21814[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

roflmao, what's this? end of beta surprise from arenanet or something? lol....

-Elessar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version