Guild Wars > Guild Wars General

GW Screen Shots

<< < (2/88) > >>

420:

--- Quote ---roflmao, what's this? end of beta surprise from arenanet or something? lol....
-Elessar
[snapback]21819[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Uh, you probably didn't have to quote the entire post since you replied directly beneath it.

Yes, there was a surprise at the end of every Beta for those willing to stay up that late. It was easy for us West Coasters.

Last Beta they sent little girls after us to kick our asses:
[attachmentid=153]

The Beta before that, if you were in an area where one of the developers was hanging out you got shrunk really tiny then enlarged to super titanic size!

(searching for screenshot)

Before that it was mostly developers comming on and asking players for their opinions. (Throbble suggested to one developer that we be allowed to kill Prince Rurik because his AI at the time made him suicidal. A player said, "But Rurik is the hero!", Throbble quickly responded, "No, Rurik is a NPC, I'M the hero.")

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alkti:
Here are some from me:

[attachmentid=154][attachmentid=155][attachmentid=156]

cuchulann:
Here are some of my best ones. if I can get teh attach to work right. Looks like a party in San Luis, before and after[attachmentid=172][attachmentid=171]

cuchulann:
Bah! screwed that up real good I did.

420:

--- Quote ---Bah! screwed that up real good I did.
[snapback]21857[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

If you edit your post and go down to where it lists your attachments you can use the "add into post" button to place the pictures in your post as a thumbnail.

EDIT: May help to convert them to JPeg (.jpg) using something like LView Pro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version