Author Topic: Clan/Guild Directories  (Read 8571 times)

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« on: April 03, 2005, 06:37:31 PM »
LucidMagic is now offering free web directories for clans and guilds. You would have your own forum category in the LucidMagic forums with your choice of a password. The domain will be www.lucidmagic.com/yourguild or yourguild.lucidmagic.com. We will also have a link to your directory on the front page of www.lucidmagic.com. You will have a max of about 500 megabytes of space and storage. If you are interested, either post here or pm me.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 09:56:50 AM »
Well the Knights would appreciate a forum. It doesn't have to be passworded or anything unless Lain decides later she wants it that way. But for now just a forum would be nice. It would be greatly appreciated, thanx.

Offline Lain

• View Profile
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 12:39:05 PM »
Well the Knights would appreciate a forum. It doesn't have to be passworded or anything unless Lain decides later she wants it that way. But for now just a forum would be nice. It would be greatly appreciated, thanx.
[snapback]24264[/snapback]
Just like hell said a forum would be nice, but the password not sure I want a password yet. I'll only use the password if other people put off topic junk in the subforum, but I hope I don't have to do that. ^_^

thx -lain-

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 11:15:35 AM »
That's not what this is for. This is for a website for clans and guilds, not a subforum. You get a subforum by PMing an admin. I'll have nathan or someone do that for you, but what nathan is saying is a page to have a description about your guild and other things on a page all your own.

If I'm wrong, let me know. But from what I've seen and/or heard, that's what I've picked up.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 02:13:56 PM »
That's not what this is for. This is for a website for clans and guilds, not a subforum. You get a subforum by PMing an admin. I'll have Nathan or someone do that for you, but what Nathan is saying is a page to have a description about your guild and other things on a page all your own.

If I'm wrong, let me know. But from what I've seen and/or heard, that's what I've picked up.

~Celestial
[snapback]24339[/snapback]
I thought it was like Doriath with the password an everything...

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »
no, a directory is a completely separate web page that is hosted by lucidmagic
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Lain

• View Profile
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 11:31:44 PM »
oh I didn't understand the the topic I guess my bad  :wacko:

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Clan/Guild Directories
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 11:38:07 AM »
I thought it was like Doriath with the password an everything...
[snapback]24351[/snapback]

No, this is refering to something like "www.lucidmagic.com/theknights," but you shall have a subforum when I spot someone, or they see this.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.