Author Topic: Come on guys!  (Read 8169 times)

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Come on guys!
« on: March 28, 2005, 12:33:49 PM »
Come on guys! We need to be more active, our clan is dying, and I swear I won't let it. You guys need to be more active. Sometimes(I should say "usually") I'm the only member of Divine Exaltation on usually. Rand, Tyrael, Shade- you guys are the leaders, and you need to be more active to continue to lead this clan. I hardly even know some of the people. I know a lot of people are off due to inactivity and some people are wearing tags when they aren't even in the clan! I say a few reformations within the clan are necessary for the clan to live upto its former glory.

1- All clan members need to actively wear either the tag {DE} or the tag {Divine Exaltation} in their names. Excess info in tags is not nessessary. You should put them in your examine.
2- All clan members must be active. Any clan member who goes away without officially giving notice for more than two weeks should consider themselves in a State of Inactivity. If you wish to be granted pardon and come out of a state of inactivity, you must submit a request to be let out of your State of Inactivity.

Until our leaders become more active I will assume position of temperary leader of Divine Exaltation. Upon the return of activity on the side of Tyrael, Rand, or Shade, I will step down and let them continue their leadership duties.

All pardon requests should be submitted to me in a Personal Message, in which you will directly state that you intend to become more active. A thread will be posted in which you may declare official notices of leave.

I will be scouting out new talent for members of the clan starting now.

-Lord Elessar
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 12:34:18 PM by Lord Elessar »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:52:40 AM »
I saw Shade on 2 days ago. Dissolution was on yesterday.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 12:29:44 PM »
I saw Shade on 2 days ago. Dissolution was on yesterday.
[snapback]20441[/snapback]

Yeah but Dissolution also said he wasn't going to be back for awhile. Something about unplugging hhis internet and going away for a month (again).

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 02:42:06 PM »
Not like it would be a big loss.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Come on guys!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 03:40:52 PM »
I'm still not seeing them on enough. Shade, if you see this, please try to be more active; Divine Exaltation needs all its members to do so. I know Tyrael isn't going to be on much because of computer issues, and I know you guys, unlike me, actually have a life, but please balance it out a bit(with rl getting more of course) as much as you can.

-Lord Elessar

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 06:43:37 PM »
i do make a point to check in everyday so no temporary leaders r really needed.... gin u do have permission to reqruit new peeps but aslong as u let the rest of the clan know. im sorry if i never go on much but rl's busy but if anythin happens i'll hear about it quick enough. if i ain't on msn just e-mail me or send me a pm

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Come on guys!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 07:34:10 PM »
i do make a point to check in everyday so no temporary leaders r really needed.... gin u do have permission to reqruit new peeps but aslong as u let the rest of the clan know. im sorry if i never go on much but rl's busy but if anythin happens i'll hear about it quick enough. if i ain't on msn just e-mail me or send me a pm
[snapback]20537[/snapback]

alright then, but please guys- we need more activity, i only just count on one hand how many members i think we still have.

-Lord Elessar

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 05:49:52 PM »
I jus' miss seeing Rand... *sobs*

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Come on guys!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »
I say this forum needs an active forum leader ;)

High Council
Morticia
Rand
Shade

Seraph
Tyrael

Angel
Amra
James
Lord Elessar
Suki Yo
Vexy

Amaranth
Lakasenna / Chiauita
Recruit
Primal
Michael
Mystie
Nemo
puppy(taller and smaller)
Isnt Tyr the leader?
Where is rand?
Amra quit
...James..o ya, i remember him
Primal..i thought you guys kicked him out.
Mystie and Puppy?Who are they?
Nemo still a recruit, give me a break.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 10:28:03 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Come on guys!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
I say this forum needs an active forum leader ;)
Isnt Tyr the leader?
Where is rand?
Amra quit
...James..o ya, i remember him
Primal..i thought you guys kicked him out.
Mystie and Puppy?Who are they?
Nemo still a recruit, give me a break.
[snapback]21069[/snapback]

=P we know it needs an update, and ya, Primal is out. i've seen puppy around... nemo is definitely not a recruit anymore....

-Lord Elessar