Author Topic: Atomic Chicken  (Read 7541 times)

Offline Lord_Aiden

• MSN Messenger - DJ_LiquidIce@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - acp3983
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Atomic Chicken
« on: July 14, 2004, 08:17:42 PM »
Ok, I've been trying to find the Atomic Chicken server for hours now so I could get a taste of how the other side lives...(see my challenge in 12-20ac forum).

My question is this:  Where is it?  It's the only LucidMagic-member endorsed server I've been made aware of so far, and I can't seem to locate it.  Has it been down all day?

Also, to repeat myself here (this started with a 9ac vs 12-20ac topic):

Give me your server name, restrictions, banned spells, ILR, banned feats etc.. where the server is located, and your character name.  I'm looking to challenge 12-20 acers on thier home turf... with the hope it will entice more to come to Godspire and try out our ruleset as well.

It's just my opinion that if more people took the time to really develop a character under godspire rules,  and get used to the balance, they would begin to enjoy it more than 12-20 ac.  By the same token, I am seeing if the same holds true in reverse.. which is why I'm looking for some good 12-20 ac PvP action.

So give me some info.
A.K.A. Xorin - Dragon Archer of the Marauders
And to the non-pvp world: Marius, Keeper of Lore, Council Member of the Necromantic Tower.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

-Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

-Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

It's always best in the long run to be what you are. It isn't proper to behave as if you were more, but it isn't good to behave as if you were less, either... The whole problem seems to be finding out exactly what you really are.

-David Eddings

You can have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power.

-Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • Email
Atomic Chicken
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 08:56:29 PM »
Ok, I've been trying to find the Atomic Chicken server for hours now so I could get a taste of how the other side lives...(see my challenge in 12-20ac forum).

My question is this:  Where is it?  It's the only LucidMagic-member endorsed server I've been made aware of so far, and I can't seem to locate it.  Has it been down all day?

Also, to repeat myself here (this started with a 9ac vs 12-20ac topic):

Give me your server name, restrictions, banned spells, ILR, banned feats etc.. where the server is located, and your character name.  I'm looking to challenge 12-20 acers on thier home turf... with the hope it will entice more to come to Godspire and try out our ruleset as well.

It's just my opinion that if more people took the time to really develop a character under godspire rules,  and get used to the balance, they would begin to enjoy it more than 12-20 ac.  By the same token, I am seeing if the same holds true in reverse.. which is why I'm looking for some good 12-20 ac PvP action.

So give me some info.
Its gone - like ive said a million times - these servers come and go with the tides

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Atomic Chicken
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 11:23:18 PM »
It comes and goes...Atomic  

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
Atomic Chicken
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 10:26:32 PM »
Atomic has been in nwn since SoU I believe and was has been one of the biggest nwn servers ever. This is not something that just comes and goes, I'd say they must have got bored, been a long time of bad resist and 12ac duels.

If you wish to play on a 12ac-20ac server then please go under Arena, put the filter on server vault and those with pws. Almost every server there uses 12ac, some 20, and very few are for hackers.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.