Author Topic: BUGS?  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
BUGS?
« on: March 17, 2005, 02:36:01 PM »
Hmmmm GodSpire seems to have some bugs with the NPCs running around there. We were a small crowd standing around the "annoying halfling" one player attacked it and died instantly. I attacked it too using a special attack with my arcane archer but instead of me the other player got killed everytime LOL
Then I was dueling someone (far away from the halfling) and another player attacked this halfling (NPC) and then I got killed in the midst of my duel (and not by my opponent!) ... very strange...
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
BUGS?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 05:12:04 PM »
Hmmmm GodSpire seems to have some bugs with the NPCs running around there. We were a small crowd standing around the "annoying halfling" one player attacked it and died instantly. I attacked it too using a special attack with my arcane archer but instead of me the other player got killed everytime LOL
Then I was dueling someone (far away from the halfling) and another player attacked this halfling (NPC) and then I got killed in the midst of my duel (and not by my opponent!) ... very strange...
[snapback]19737[/snapback]

Let it be a lesson to everyone...leave the crazy halfling alone :P
He's not natural ........ :huh:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
BUGS?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 05:46:54 PM »
Let it be a lesson to everyone...leave the crazy halfling alone :P
He's not natural ........ :huh:
[snapback]19742[/snapback]
Mo, anyone ever tell you that the annoying halfling is annoying? lol.

The biggest problem for me is those damn Npc's! Their factions cause them to be hostile to me if the golden whatever her name is attacks me or is attacked by me. But you already know that, it's just annoying lol! :lol:

Ad_Godspire

BUGS?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 05:52:06 PM »
I say we just get rid of those damn halflings. They do nothing but take up space.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
BUGS?
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 05:54:15 PM »
Mo, anyone ever tell you that the annoying halfling is annoying? lol.

The biggest problem for me is those damn Npc's! Their factions cause them to be hostile to me if the golden whatever her name is attacks me or is attacked by me. But you already know that, it's just annoying lol! :lol:
[snapback]19744[/snapback]

The halfling is Xen's monstrous creation not mine.  It's up to him to do what he will with it.

I will fix the faction problem and set NPCs to null faction.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
BUGS?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 11:25:30 AM »
GodSpire has NPCs? The onle NPCs i remember is Belog, Morgul (or whatever the zombies name is), Vala, The malitia guy prtecting the caverns, the dwarves in the fairly useless inn, and the two brothers that let you in and out of the not so done city.  :( Well, my computer is fixed but for some reason my DSL connection isnt working and it is running off of dial up. I need to call wowway and have them fix it. After that I should be able to get back on.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles