Author Topic: Curious...  (Read 11706 times)

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Curious...
« on: February 28, 2005, 11:20:59 AM »
Anyone remember when I first came to GS? Was it June of last year or before then? heh

It's weird because Shade joined LM 4 days after me and I know she's been on GS longer... :blink:

Oh wait, was that when LM was off for a while and had to be restarted or something? :unsure:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 11:27:09 AM by BzK »

Offline Shade

• O __ o
    • MSN Messenger - ShaSer_201@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ShadeSerenity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 12:32:43 PM »
Anyone remember when I first came to GodSpire? Was it June of last year or before then? heh

It's weird because Shade joined LM 4 days after me and I know she's been on GodSpire longer... :blink:

Oh wait, was that when LM was off for a while and had to be restarted or something? :unsure:
[snapback]19462[/snapback]

i thought i saw u come after me >.< eep

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 12:49:44 PM »
I was a member of the old LM for one week. So yes, it did restart. The older people would have a massively huge post count if it hadnt.

I came to GodSpire in early June last year.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 01:37:38 PM »
make me feel old will ya. iv bin in GodSpire since NWN came out in Auzz. When i got "online" i seen the list of servers and sed WTF do i do here (NWN was the first online pc game i ever had) found one that sed GodSpire. Got in and randomed :P  got owned  :P read the rules bla bla bla and so on till now. BzK you have bin around for some time i think :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ps:Lack of sleep makes you do dumb shit. i.e ^ :P

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 02:08:27 PM »
i thought i saw u come after me >.< eep
[snapback]19463[/snapback]

I know.. it's weird

me: Joined: 25-June 04
you: Joined: 29-June 04

:wacko:

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 02:24:09 PM »
I know.. it's weird

me: Joined: 25-June 04
you: Joined: 29-June 04

:wacko:
[snapback]19470[/snapback]
GodSpire is older than the oldest record in the database running on LM right now. So that date says nothing at all for older players. And not all players register on Lm on the same day they first join GodSpire.

Nothing weird on it :)

-Mel

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2005, 03:20:53 PM »
Plus the fact that yes LM has been restarted.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 03:37:19 PM »
indeed, i know for a fact(i think) that shade has been around longer than me, but i'm not sure about you, bzk... i've been getting so confused with dates and whatnot that i think i should just say i've been here since just a bit after the start of spring 2004. hmmm... i think you did come to GodSpire around juneish though... i'm not sure =/

-Lord Elessar

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 03:48:54 PM »
If i had to estimate I've been at GodSpire since April 2003.

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 04:25:21 PM »
I know I made my return to NWN around April/May 2004.  I remember because it was around finals time for me.  I didn't join LM till July and that was when I joined DE.  So this would mean that BzK must've appeared on GodSpire before June unless he started playing after me  :blink:  which I doubt.
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 04:29:50 PM »
Been there since August 2004 but joined on LM around november......... :D
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 05:10:39 PM »
heres some info for yall

LM originally had nothing to do with godspire! all you people just came out of nowhere and invaded these happy forums

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2005, 05:15:38 PM »
heres some info for yall

LM originally had nothing to do with godspire! all you people just came out of nowhere and invaded these happy forums
[snapback]19482[/snapback]
You have a other forum now, and the godspire poeple keep this place alive :P

-Mel
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 05:15:57 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2005, 08:20:36 PM »
I know I made my return to NWN around April/May 2004.  I remember because it was around finals time for me.  I didn't join LM till July and that was when I joined DE.  So this would mean that BzK must've appeared on GodSpire before June unless he started playing after me  :blink:  which I doubt.
[snapback]19479[/snapback]
I bought NWN on April 16, 2004. Like i said, i wandered onto Godspire sometime in early June.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2005, 08:35:50 PM »
yeah, i remember we had like 20,000 posts and a lot of members, but they all got deleted =) i forgot when I got nwn or when i joined godspire

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 08:40:35 PM »
I bought NWN on April 16, 2004. Like i said, i wandered onto Godspire sometime in early June.
[snapback]19491[/snapback]

Wow, I thought you would've joined much earlier since you played as 7th Heaven and was Queen of Doriath at that time.  If this is true, it only took you a couple of weeks to be Queen  :D
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline BzK

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 08:46:06 PM »
OOOH I have an idea... what is that site that you can look up histories of a website? hehehe

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 09:03:57 PM »
well, in exactly 7 days from today lucidmagic is exactly one year old

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »
You have a other forum now, and the godspire poeple keep this place alive :P

-Mel
nobody ever posts there! im the only one keeping that site alive :(

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 12:31:33 PM »
nobody ever posts there! im the only one keeping that site alive :(
[snapback]19499[/snapback]
Well, spamming and useless post gets boring afther a while if there's nothing else. You should have something interesting on your forum. Something to get poeple there.

Maybe some games you can play on the site? Poeple liked the arcade that was here before.

-Mel

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 04:20:23 PM »
Wow, I thought you would've joined much earlier since you played as 7th Heaven and was Queen of Doriath at that time.  If this is true, it only took you a couple of weeks to be Queen  :D
[snapback]19496[/snapback]
your right, anheg has been here much before he said he was when he played as 7th heaven only.

-Lord Elessar

Offline doofer101

• View Profile
Curious...
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 06:30:15 PM »
Well, spamming and useless post gets boring afther a while if there's nothing else. You should have something interesting on your forum. Something to get poeple there.

Maybe some games you can play on the site? Poeple liked the arcade that was here before.

-Mel
who says spammings not fun :P

well i am actually looking for ways to make it better, so maybe in a few days or so ill have something exciting like an arcade

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Curious...
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 11:01:04 AM »
your right, anheg has been here much before he said he was when he played as 7th heaven only.
-Lord Elessar
[snapback]19507[/snapback]
Maybe my memory has just turned into flaming poo on a stick, but i remember buying NWN three days after my birthday, which is April 13th. I know i played online using only the singleplayer for at least a month because i never noticed the 'update' button.

It took me at least two weeks on godspire before I started using the name 7th. I always just randomly generated a name. I had a fasination with shifters. I used to always duel -=Dominion=-, if anyone remembers him. Then I started using clerics when i adopted the name 7th Heaven, basicaly because i had just started rebeating Final Fantasy 7. I had that really odd full plate pure purple armor. I had a fasination with WoF and Harm just like all newbs do. WoF and Harm was the only way i could beat JeK at that time. My entire meaning of life for those few weeks before i joined Doriath, was to beat JeK. I joined Doriath. Doriath began to decline. It died, to my displeasure. I was given some DM advise and I restarted Doriath. About then is when JeK draged me onto LoC (legends of chance) and i had my adiction to it. When i restarted we had...Raelis, Shadowfury, BzK, Isang...thats all i can remember but i know there were a few more. Most of them left, i dont blame B for leaving because it was BzK and I as the only ones left. I got terribly bored with LoC and came back to Godspire. Doriath was dead at that time. Nemesis asked me to join DE. I did and I expected to stay there because most of Doriath's older people i knew were simply gone. until Adisku, JeK, Jas, Kristie, Gin (for 2 days) and Myself resurected it. I was so enthusiastic that I didnt really have a second thought about it. We had a lot of people gather with us. Even though I am the only original High Elf still in power, we have most of the original members. We had some trouble at first becoming stable, the Marauders decided to re-start the never started war with us. Everyhting else is very recent histoy.

To tell the truth i dont know why i typed all that, but I am fairly sure I am right about when i came to Godspire.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 11:15:53 AM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library: