Author Topic: Sent Roster  (Read 22919 times)

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2005, 02:10:21 PM »
Ok erm.....whats the deal? I dont have my sent staff anyone. And also what was the first thing u told me Mo wehn u picked me for the job? U said "All changes are entirely up to u". But I see now that it only lasted for a few weeks.
[snapback]21799[/snapback]

You squandered and failed in the great responsibility which was in your trust.
Naturally I was forced to take over the responsibility again.

I'm sure this really shouldnt come as a surprise of anyone.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:26:39 PM by Mo »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2005, 05:30:57 PM »
Yes, I was in charge of documenting procedure at my last job, boring but effective.
LOL =P. I think 420's idea sounds cool, but then again does my opinion even matter? LOL!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2005, 06:07:52 PM »
You could make one like the Admin forum or just make a forum like Doriath has. A sub-sub-forum with a password works perfectly.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2005, 11:04:09 PM »
It would seem natural that the head of TSoGS should at least be aware of any changes if not in charge of them, however a lack of activity on that leaders part would resort to DM(s) stepping in, yet it seems that there has been a lack of communication outside of Godspire and forums which should not happen between the head of TSoGS and DMs especially on an important subject as picking new Sentinels and/or removing them (the removal of the head of TSoGS included).
Hand-in-hand the head of TSoGS should be aware that a lack of activity or communication would cause a shift in power.

Offline Drago

• View Profile
Sent Roster
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2005, 03:37:22 PM »
Yeah... and i thought Xen had some control too? he's supposedly meant to be informed at new sent requests and stuff... or at least  thats what ive found out.

Offline maverick

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2005, 03:46:47 PM »
Xen doesnt have anything to do with the sent roster :blink:

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2005, 11:44:33 PM »
I though Xen was to be co-..not host but like controler of Godspire. I dont know what happoned with that BUT he does not have control over the sents. That is all Mo.

PS: I know we now have the database thing but that roster seriously needs updated
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 08:24:28 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »
I though Xen was to be co-..not host but like controler of Godspire. I dont know what happoned with that BUT he does not have control over the sents. That is all Mo.

PS: I know we now have the database thing but that roster seriously needs updated
[snapback]24618[/snapback]
Except for the time he made the decision to make Meclar guardian... does that count? lol I had to add some 2 sense... because I can.

And why update it when you can replace it/// delete it ;) the main Marauders thingies need updating too O_O
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 11:09:57 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Sent Roster
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 09:37:02 AM »
Except for the time he made the decision to make Meclar guardian... does that count? lol I had to add some 2 sense... because I can.

And why update it when you can replace it/// delete it ;) the main Marauders thingies need updating too O_O
[snapback]24877[/snapback]

i wasn't even aware that xen was the one who made meclar a guardian, i'd always sorta thought mo made all the decisions concerning the sents and guardians seeing as he's been the leader of the sents since forever...but even so, he obviously agrees with it(atleast to some extent) to have kept it, and frankly :) i think meclar is a great guardian and was a great sent before

-Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 12:29:54 PM »
Everytime I log on with a lvl 1 Meclar PW Deaths me <_<
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 12:48:02 AM »
Well ya....you think 40s are gonna walk the 20 turff without some kind of initiation.  But ya bring up a good point....Since the new Godspire is up things have been lax around the dueling halls with the randoming and casting amongst players.  Nothing wrong with that for a while to work out the bugs but now a week in and things should straighten up.
*curses himself*
So I'll lead by example and stop randoming...

As far as the Sentinel list:  It would be nice to have an up-to-date list to look at and further; you can see on the Players Active page who is a Sentinel (as if the yellow/white lights aren't enough).

Since Nemesis left as head of TSoGS, Mo has taken leadership back and still holds that position which I haven't been told otherwise and I would think that it would at least be posted if it were changed.  However I think the DmG was transformed to the Vanguards/Guardians and is under Xen's domain (Xen was the leader of DmG) hence the confusion?  Not sure...maybe Xen or Mo will post...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 12:56:31 AM by Meclar »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 01:12:28 AM »
I dunno about all of that, but I know that Xen made u guardian, and whitnessed a convo afterwards concerning it, but Mo agreed with it anyway even if Xen shouldnt have just done it, but it could have changed since then. *shrugs*

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 02:10:59 AM »
Well ya....you think 40s are gonna walk the 20 turff without some kind of initiation.  But ya bring up a good point....Since the new Godspire is up things have been lax around the dueling halls with the randoming and casting amongst players.  Nothing wrong with that for a while to work out the bugs but now a week in and things should straighten up.
*curses himself*
So I'll lead by example and stop randoming...

As far as the Sentinel list:  It would be nice to have an up-to-date list to look at and further; you can see on the Players Active page who is a Sentinel (as if the yellow/white lights aren't enough).

Since Nemesis left as head of TSoGS, Mo has taken leadership back and still holds that position which I haven't been told otherwise and I would think that it would at least be posted if it were changed.  However I think the DmG was transformed to the Vanguards/Guardians and is under Xen's domain (Xen was the leader of DmG) hence the confusion?  Not sure...maybe Xen or Mo will post...
[snapback]24918[/snapback]
Xen dropped the DMG...didnt he?
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 04:17:58 AM »
He still is.
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 10:37:31 AM »
He still is.
[snapback]24928[/snapback]
Well, unless Mo doesn't become too busy with other things, he may just have some 1 else do it again. Someone more active than the last ;) In my opinion the best choice for that would be Mercy he does a good job as head of Marauders and DM so I wouldn't expect him to do a bad job as Leader of Sentinels =D But for now, it's only logical that Mo does that.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 10:38:45 AM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
Sent Roster
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2005, 04:32:33 AM »
Everytime I log on with a lvl 1 Meclar PW Deaths me <_<
[snapback]24896[/snapback]

You deserve it :D ( ok off topic but .... he deserves it :P )
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc

Bionic

Sent Roster
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2005, 12:37:21 AM »
Mo, i've sent you an Private message. Please PM me back with info and let me know whats going on.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2005, 02:53:13 AM »
Mo, i've sent you an Private message. Please PM me back with info and let me know whats going on.
[snapback]25347[/snapback]
err... nice avatar Bionic... I wonder where that came from? hmmm...
*cough* blasphemy! *cough*

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sent Roster
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2005, 08:57:02 AM »
He stole it. Back on topic now... Got it?

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.