Author Topic: Lower activity from my side.  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Lower activity from my side.
« on: February 18, 2005, 06:14:53 PM »
I'm going to be more unactive than I already was. At least on this part of the "world".

It's mostly because I have much responsibility on a bit evrything around me. And some important of them require more and more time. I have to drop a few, and the games are the first to go. I won't disapear from the face of the world, but go out of the point that you won'tl see me frequently.

Also means that I don't mind if I won't keep my current rights on godspire or lucidmagic. Know that removing me is the same as saying you don't need me, I won't (and won't be able to) support anymore in that case, and readding isn't a option. It also would be polite to tell me in case you changed something relevant. But again, I won't mind about a change. (Mostly directed to Mo and Nathan.)

If you need me, whatever the reazon might be, I'll frequently check the arivs site. And don't get me wrong, I'm not gone, just occupied whit a lot of things. And I love to be a student. ^_^

(only reply if you have something relevant to say, thanks)

-Mel
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 05:50:26 PM by Tea-cup »

Offline nathan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 04:18:48 AM »
I'm going to be more unactive than I already was. At least on this part of the "world".

It's mostly because I have much responsibility on a bit evrything around me. And some important of them require more and more time. I have to drop a few, and the games are the first to go. I won't disapear from the face of the world, but go out of the point that you'll see me frequently.

Also means that I don't mind if I won't keep my current rights on godspire or lucidmagic. Know that removing me is the same as saying you don't need me, I won't (and won't be able to) support anymore in that case, and readding isn't a option. It also would be polite to tell me in case you changed something relevant. But again, I won't mind about a change. (Mostly directed to Mo and Nathan.)

If you need me, whatever the reazon might be, I'll frequently check the arivs site. And don't get me wrong, I'm not gone, just occupied whit a lot of things. And I love to be a student. ^_^

(only reply if you have something relevant to say, thanks)

-Mel
[snapback]18897[/snapback]

all right, well good luck with being a studient or whatever you're doing
you will always have ftp access at lucidmagic and will always have powers untill the day it goes down :P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 04:22:38 AM by nathan »

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 08:17:14 AM »
Hey Teacup ^^

So who is the new boy friend or boyfriends ^^?
Great to hear it....

If you do come back and see this.. tell us a bit about your student life?
I mean, no one will know who it is reallty anyway. So yeah, would be great to hear more from you. You can even embellish it :)

So.. is the college in Germany? And what is it like? Are the professors nice? Are there a lot of handsome guys on campus?

Only tell us as much as you like to. Hey, we'll miss you. :/ i guess it happens to people you know.

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 11:05:39 AM »
^ hehe

Anyway I hope you'll have fun mel, all the best.
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 06:40:49 PM »
Best wishes, Mel.

Hope everything goes good. :)

PS. Gashmo, Tea-cup is a boy.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.