Author Topic: How fat is fat?  (Read 7078 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
How fat is fat?
« on: February 15, 2005, 10:52:27 PM »
Ok so i saw this documentary about some poor girls in the US
Apparently there is this syndrome whre the girl hitches up with a guy who has an insecurity complex. To support his complex he needs a girl whom he can feed a lot of food. And I mean a huge amount. He feeds her until she is so fat she can abrely fir on a queen size double bed! She lies there so long until her skin grows into the mattress. He even had to build a special house with extra widedoors to get her into there in the first place.

The reason why she accepts this feeding of her is because he's conditioned her to rely totally on him. He is like a feeder and she is like a queen bee only for mating for something. It seems he lies down with her and caresses her mountain white thoighs which he says he loves.

When they finall ycame to take her to hospital, they had to bulldoze down the bedroom wall and lift her out with a crane.

Anybody else remember this factual new item? It seems there's more than one person in this condition.

Anyone in Europe like this?

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
How fat is fat?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 12:52:53 AM »
Can anyone say "Delete"?
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Chichiri

• AOL Instant Messenger - Chichiri66
    • View Profile
    • Email
How fat is fat?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 09:46:54 AM »
Yes

DELETE!!
Watch it.
Excel Saga

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
How fat is fat?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 10:35:41 AM »
'Press any key to continue'
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
How fat is fat?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 12:30:17 PM »
I'd baleete it... but maybe... just maybe... we'll wait a bit and see.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
How fat is fat?
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2005, 02:35:08 PM »
Ok so i saw this documentary about some poor girls in the US
Apparently there is this syndrome whre the girl hitches up with a guy who has an insecurity complex. To support his complex he needs a girl whom he can feed a lot of food. And I mean a huge amount. He feeds her until she is so fat she can abrely fir on a queen size double bed! She lies there so long until her skin grows into the mattress. He even had to build a special house with extra widedoors to get her into there in the first place.

The reason why she accepts this feeding of her is because he's conditioned her to rely totally on him. He is like a feeder and she is like a queen bee only for mating for something. It seems he lies down with her and caresses her mountain white thoighs which he says he loves.

When they finall ycame to take her to hospital, they had to bulldoze down the bedroom wall and lift her out with a crane.

Anybody else remember this factual new item? It seems there's more than one person in this condition.

Anyone in Europe like this?
[snapback]18670[/snapback]
The US is notorious for it's heavy poeple. Psychopathic poeple exist evrywhere, so there isn't anything new about it. And it's needless to say that I don't like situations like that.

And by the way, it's wise to stay quiet if you have almost nothing to tell. It's this kind of thread we try to avoid whit the recent change on LM.

-Mel