Author Topic: Toolset - Leto  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Toolset - Leto
« on: January 12, 2005, 08:23:15 AM »
Is there a way to make a NPC created with the toolset, export it somehow to make changes to it with LETO and then import the changed version into the toolset again???  :blink:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 08:24:01 AM by Daniel1975 »
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 09:57:33 AM »
Is there a way to make a NPC created with the toolset, export it somehow to make changes to it with LETO and then import the changed version into the toolset again???  :blink:
[snapback]15472[/snapback]
Just export and open the .erf file with leto. You'll find the char in the list you get on opening. Make the changes and save it back in the file. (if you can't see the .erf file, say to select from a package in the file)

-Mel

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 07:23:46 PM »
I encounter some strange things when I try to add some placeables into our mod with the toolset.

I wanted to add some sticks with human heads or monster heads on them.
When I saved the mod and played it only the wooden sticks were visible but not the heads on them.
Same happens when I place a big bloody puddle on the floor. In the game it looks like a black spot (like when a campfire is burned out)

What's happening here???
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 09:28:37 PM »
I encounter some strange things when I try to add some placeables into our mod with the toolset.

I wanted to add some sticks with human heads or monster heads on them.
When I saved the mod and played it only the wooden sticks were visible but not the heads on them.
Same happens when I place a big bloody puddle on the floor. In the game it looks like a black spot (like when a campfire is burned out)

What's happening here???
[snapback]17924[/snapback]
Toolset version? Game version? And does it happens on a new fresh mod too?

-Mel

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 02:04:20 AM »
Toolset version? Game version? And does it happens on a new fresh mod too?

-Mel
[snapback]17933[/snapback]

Toolset version: vts028
Game version: v1.65

and yeah it happens on a new created Mod too.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 08:17:11 AM »
Toolset version: vts028
Game version: v1.65

and yeah it happens on a new created Mod too.
[snapback]17954[/snapback]
You make those mods in a hotu or sou toolset and change the version then with leto? (maybe why you posted in this thread) It can give problems.

Also, you're sure it's not only you that has it? Maybe other poeple have no problems and then it might be your nwn install. I had messed up grafics before, it just messed up while I used the game for no reazon, like a bow that only show's half in the correct color. Or robes that disappear. Should check if it's not only you that sees the problems in the mod.

-Mel

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 09:29:35 AM »
You make those mods in a hotu or sou toolset and change the version then with leto? (maybe why you posted in this thread) It can give problems.

Also, you're sure it's not only you that has it? Maybe other poeple have no problems and then it might be your nwn install. I had messed up grafics before, it just messed up while I used the game for no reazon, like a bow that only show's half in the correct color. Or robes that disappear. Should check if it's not only you that sees the problems in the mod.

-Mel
[snapback]17967[/snapback]

The toolset is the basic toolset. It doesn't have any SOU or HOTU objects, eccept those from the updates. Others can't see the heads or those blood puddles too.
So what do you recommend?

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Toolset - Leto
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2005, 11:22:40 AM »
The toolset is the basic toolset. It doesn't have any SOU or HOTU objects, eccept those from the updates. Others can't see the heads or those blood puddles too.
So what do you recommend?
[snapback]17971[/snapback]
Probably something borken in the files. Thing I would do is getting a backup of it, in case there wasn't one I would reinstall it on a other machine to get the files. Maybe the rebuild works fine too. Can'tt think of something else, what I know about your problem is very little too.

-Mel