Author Topic: Sent Strictness...  (Read 7800 times)

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Strictness...
« on: February 02, 2005, 03:46:53 PM »
Alright, now its funny to hear this coming from me. I joke with friends all the time, but this is an issue ive been coming across alot lately. There is no random casting in the rule book, except for testing spells. But I came across two people today spam casting lesser dispel, one got dazed the other was monk and couldnt. But the other started running his mouth about being dazed so I stoned him. He logged and I stoned him again when he logged back in, he did this one more time. Then he came back on and I talked for a minute and they sat there complaining saying I was abusing my power, I walked away and thenhe called me a cunt. So I stoned him and he logged. So this does not happen again, I say there needs to be more strict guidlines on stoning/dazing. If you see someone breaking the rules, daze is a must if they keep doing it then stone them. No one gets out of breaking rules. That if final.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
    • http://
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 03:53:04 PM »
Alright, now its funny to hear this coming from me. I joke with friends all the time, but this is an issue ive been coming across alot lately. There is no random casting in the rule book, except for testing spells. But I came across two people today spam casting lesser dispel, one got dazed the other was monk and couldnt. But the other started running his mouth about being dazed so I stoned him. He logged and I stoned him again when he logged back in, he did this one more time. Then he came back on and I talked for a minute and they sat there complaining saying I was abusing my power, I walked away and thenhe called me a cunt. So I stoned him and he logged. So this does not happen again, I say there needs to be more strict guidlines on stoning/dazing. If you see someone breaking the rules, daze is a must if they keep doing it then stone them. No one gets out of breaking rules. That if final.
[snapback]17631[/snapback]
You forgot to mention the bit about dueling me, forfiting it with an excuse "fucking PMS"

you forgot to mention the bit where i ask why am i dazed for merely playing with lesser dispel with James, and then you using the words "fucking shit"  in my direction

you forgot to mention the bit where i ask you why you used this language then you stone me because you cant come up with a good reason (no he didnt stone em for castign dispel he allreayd stunned for that)

you also forgot to mentino the bit where after reloging you stone em on site withotu letting me ask for answers,

this is the worst abuse of sent/guardian power ive ever seen for a long time. I dont midn the pedantic types that use ther power because sum1 is doing somethign as insignificant as casting dispel on eachother, but when they use the words "fucking shit" in my direction in go straight into the book of abuse for me, well not just me but for various others who witnessed this event as well  :(

i also find it quite hypocritical he jumps up and down for my language after this event, (yes i used a 4 letter word after he sweared at me and im not proud of it) and then repeats the stoning, even though he called me "fucking shit " right before.....

Quote from: Mercy,Feb 2 2005, 08:46 PM
No one gets out of breaking rules.
[snapback]17631[/snapback]
Except you apparantly

GG sent abuse...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 03:59:53 PM by Cannixxxx »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 03:57:22 PM »
You forgot to mention the bit about dueling me, forfiting it with an excuse "fucking PMS"

you forgot to mention the bit where i ask why am i dazed for merely playing with lesser dispel with James, and then you using the words "fucking shit"�?�  in my direction

you forgot to mention the bit where i ask you why you used this language then you stone me because you cant come up with a good reason (no he didnt stone em for castign dispel he allreayd stunned for that)

you also forgot to mentino the bit where after reloging you stone em on site withotu letting me ask for answers,
this is the worst abuse of sent/guardian power ive ever seen for a long time. I dont midn the pedantic types that use ther power because sum1 is doing somethign as insignificant as casting dispel on eachother, but when they use the words "fucking shit" in my direction in go straight into the book of abuse for me, well not just me but for various others who witnessed this event as well�?�  :(
[snapback]17632[/snapback]

First off, my dueling you in the beginning has nothing to do with what you did. Second off, I stoned you after I dazed you for you and your friends complaining about my dazing you. Then you logged off, and when you log off while stoned, usually that means BAN. But BAN system isnt working, and then you got stoned again, which is what is supposed to happen, then you relogged again. So I stoned you again. THEN you logged and came on running your mouth again, I walked off because I was tired of hearing then, and as Im walking off you say "cunt". So you got stoned again for calling me a cunt. I then brought a DM on to the server and you explained yourself as did I, as did your friends. He told you to drop it and stop, but you didnt listen. So please listen to what he said, and just drop it.

By the way, stop saying I called you a "fucking shit" when I didnt, I called you a fucking moron. After you logged while stoned.
//also why is BAN all caps? i had it lowercased lol\\
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 04:01:43 PM by Mercy »
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Xen

• Church Burner.
    • View Profile
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 04:01:18 PM »
Well, regardless. I wasnt even there for this event but your even starting to irritate me, If you keep it up and dont drop it you will be taking a long GS vacashion in the server select window, ok? kthx.

Xen.

Offline Cannixxxx

• View Profile
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 04:02:10 PM »
First off, my dueling you in the beginning has nothing to do with what you did. Second off, I stoned you after I dazed you for you and your friends complaining about my dazing you. Then you logged off, and when you log off while stoned, usually that means BAN. But BAN system isnt working, and then you got stoned again, which is what is supposed to happen, then you relogged again. So I stoned you again. THEN you logged and came on running your mouth again, I walked off because I was tired of hearing then, and as Im walking off you say "cunt". So you got stoned again for calling me a cunt. I then brought a DM on to the server and you explained yourself as did I, as did your friends. He told you to drop it and stop, but you didnt listen. So please listen to what he said, and just drop it.
//also why is BAN all caps? i had it lowercased lol\\
[snapback]17633[/snapback]
that only a biased, deteriated factual explaination as to why i was punished.

i want to know why you werent punished for calling me "fucking shit"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 04:02:43 PM by Cannixxxx »

Offline Nemesis

• View Profile
    • Email
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 04:08:22 PM »
Listen Canixxx, the sent/DMs word of authority is final. FInal is FINAL. So I suggest u drop the whole thing b4 U make enemies U dont want having and B4 it gets worse than what it is.  Therefore im closing this topic.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
Sent Strictness...
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 04:54:54 PM »
w00t Nem's a Global Mod on LM now.....How long before he runs for President?