Author Topic: Reply on a post in nwn general  (Read 5900 times)

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Reply on a post in nwn general
« on: February 01, 2005, 05:24:27 PM »
Well is it just me or did Gashmo provide the most in depth answer to the original post?
[snapback]17491[/snapback]
I'm not saying gashmo never post something usefull. (even zen and hell do) The post was aimed to hell and just a conclusion of me out of the post of other poeple that complain about gashmo's spam that happens time to time. But you have a point if you say that most of gashmo's post could be seen as acceptable. Just oppinions aren't the same of evryone. And I want to exlude the "laugh with the tsunami's deaths" topic of gashmo.

Zen, gashmo and hell are seen as spammers to some poeple on this forum, you want to say it's not? I just stated that fact.

But I know already that evry effort to reduce spam and crap on this forum gets ruine or gets a huge load of complains. Some poeple leave lm for that reazon, I rather want the problem makers out than the poeple that just don't like to see junk evrywhere.

If it's really asking too much for the admins that I mod a bit in here, I have no problems with stopping to mod/admin the forum and keep it with getting this forum running again within a few hours when it does crash (again). Atm, evrything I do, going from adding skins (that get deleted) and getting the forum running (to see it crash again) to things like flamewars (afther a effort to moderate a bit) make me wonder why I'm admin in here as evrything gets destroyed anyway.

It's a offensif reply, I know, I'm not trying to offend you mo, but I just want to be very clear what I think of a few things in here that somewhat irritate me. And do me a favor and don't start a flamewar or something close to it about this. I'll be happy with a respond like, I (don't) like you as admin. I don't need to know more and won't bother to read more than that.

And I posted this in flamewars because real flamewars tend to happen less fast in this subforum as in other forums. And it's at once well placed here in case it happesn anyway.

-Mel

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Reply on a post in nwn general
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 08:39:32 PM »
um.. i answered this elsewhere but.. i mean, i really appreciate all the effort mel put sinto skins, but personally i kinda like clean look.. (people can choose i guess)..

i also REALLY appreciate all the effort mods put into moderating/censoring. No one should belittle their efforts. It is a very tough time consuming job. Basically, what admin says goes, and admin can lock and delete as they like. suprnova.org does it all the time but they have a unified idea of what iall the admin wants so its easier..

we're kinda special cos many of us r nwn. and cos mel is soemone we/i respect. so mel, if anyone complains, just delete the complaint. i know i will understand.