Author Topic: The Return of Chaos  (Read 19466 times)

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2005, 04:49:29 PM »
plz understand that even though you make up something like that, I still have replies that can go on and on about how we kill you and also the mardies, but I c no point in making a story like that because twisting the words written in their section doesn't seem worth when all it'll lead to is flame. There no reason why we don't say that the mighty elven God Corellon Larethian just killed you and that he pissed all over your soul, and thereby making sure that you can't by any means resurrect...... but using your imagination to think up shit like that really sux so no more.

(I had to give in to temptation for once and just do it. Mercy's story was good enough and quite cool, but some of the things just seems dumb. Such as, I kill you and then the other person says: no I'm alive cuz I had a superbuff called invincibility...... it's almost like children... I mean my dad has a tank in his garage :P)
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 05:33:17 PM »
Well, then you must be alone in this world... I pity you. It seems I am enjoying it, along with the common LM peoples, I see no complaint but yours... therefore I see no problem, and I also see no flaming, so as I said, I see NO problem.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 05:34:36 PM by HeLLMasteRHeLL »

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2005, 05:50:30 PM »
You saw no flame in what anheg wrote? btw I was merely saying that your latest post was one of those stupid ones, so since no one has read what I wrote it doesn't seem like your post is relevant atm.
How am I alone in this world? Could you plz elaborate on that?
I don't see how this going back and forth saying we kill you and then the others say no because we can't die so now your dead serves any purpose. Mercy started off with something that had a good rpg feel to it, but the rest seems irrelevant and quite frankly sux..... (not all of it, some of it is good enough, but the rpg feeling just went to hell lol).
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2005, 09:31:04 PM »
Well how about both of you shut up and stop posting in my thread, I was just trying to have some fun with my return to the marauders and you are both ruining it for me. And btw HeLL that whole being immortal thing is just rediculous and uber as well. You should have just had a cleric raise you lol. And Blood hope you arent calling my rp dumb, bc that would hurt me feelings :P. Btw, plz stick to the server guidelines. Godspire is a LoTR mod, so Corellon Larethian  would not be able to do anything, because hes not a LoTR god. Thanks :).
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Blood Angel

• View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2005, 03:24:29 PM »
No I said that your rp was good and the way it was told was  good as well even though your killing my clan. HeLL's story seems dumb that's all I'm saying..... and as for corellon :P I just used him cuz we did a little thing in the doriath forum about the gods and corellon is the god of elven magic, so I chose him :)
And when they fly away,
But still,

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2005, 11:56:29 PM »
No I said that your rp was good and the way it was told was  good as well even though your killing my clan. HeLL's story seems dumb that's all I'm saying..... and as for corellon :P I just used him cuz we did a little thing in the doriath forum about the gods and corellon is the god of elven magic, so I chose him :)
[snapback]18002[/snapback]

Erm... Actually my post was fine, the first two were a bit weird, but otherwise... ya anyway, and I post the immortal etc. thing so Anheg doesnt come back and say he kills me again, and have it go on and on like you said. Ya kinda contradicted yourself... I did'nt find anything that seemed to be flaming to me from Anhegs post, and it was directed towards me so I guess it is only flaming for me if I wanted to take it that way =P. Basically I was just welcoming Mercy back by first lighting his hair on fire, and then the greeting thing =P.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
The Return of Chaos
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2005, 10:22:06 PM »
*Its the middle of the night and you are awoke from a bright red light in the nights sky, at first you think it is fireworks. Then you realize that its a bright, blood red skull emblazoned on the clouds. Shivering in fear you wonder what it is. What you do not know is that it is the Emblem of the Luminary, leader of the Marauders. The beacon calls out to the Marauders, ordering to their lair. Mercy one of the first to arrive sees their leader, Nemesis bathed in blood red light. He speaks in a booming voice.* "You warriors are the best of the land, we have been growing and we now continue our growing with a new addition. *A bright red flash of light blinds you for a moment and then you see a little halfling in black armor with white tatoos on her chest and legs. She comes up and pokes Mercy then gives him a hug. Nemesis speaks in a deep rhaspy voice* "Welcome Crimson to our group of Marauders." *The meeting place lights up in violent red light then goes black and all disappear*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 10:26:21 PM by BzK »
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?