Author Topic: Overreaction.  (Read 6277 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overreaction.
« on: January 31, 2005, 04:36:49 PM »
I'm sorry guys, I did overreact, but nonetheless, I am proud of my decision to leave, and start my own Semi-Uber clan. It seems legit is just not for me, especially when I don't have the expansions, it puts me at a disadvantage. In Semi-Uber, it only puts me at a small disadvantage, so maybe this is better for me. Anything I have left behind, or anything I can still help with, be sure to ask or use. When it comes to the roster posts or whatnot, just re-post with the updates there. Don't reply to this if you don't have anything good to say, because if that were the case, I would have just wanted to keep arguing in the other post. Here I am not saying goodbye, but saying I'm still around, and that I loved the Antes before, and will still help if they want it. I will still play legit as well. - HeLL

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
    • http://
Overreaction.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 11:07:17 AM »
Tghats more like it Hell.
Sounds a lot better as u other post.
And btw, i dont have expansions eitehr and i can kill many level 20 s. (not those who know what their doing :P, except perhaps if i wof and mass harm them wich i do then. What in my eyes isnt lame btw cuz i allready play with so many disadvantages)
Roses are grey, violets are grey...
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overreaction.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 12:27:15 PM »
I'm sorry guys, I did overreact, but nonetheless, I am proud of my decision to leave, and start my own Semi-Uber clan. It seems legit is just not for me, especially when I don't have the expansions, it puts me at a disadvantage. In Semi-Uber, it only puts me at a small disadvantage, so maybe this is better for me. Anything I have left behind, or anything I can still help with, be sure to ask or use. When it comes to the roster posts or whatnot, just re-post with the updates there. Don't reply to this if you don't have anything good to say, because if that were the case, I would have just wanted to keep arguing in the other post. Here I am not saying goodbye, but saying I'm still around, and that I loved the Antes before, and will still help if they want it. I will still play legit as well. - HeLL
[snapback]17421[/snapback]

you can also buy the expansions....maybe...just a thought
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Celestial1

• AOL Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - n1megakid92
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overreaction.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 12:44:45 PM »
Uhh, it could be he doesn't have the money. >.>

Anyway, this is the behavior I'd like to see on the forum more! Ettiquete in my book is what gets you on my good side.

~Celestial
Yes I know... I have no idea why these random animals are carrying 148 gold and a magic fire ring. It will be forever a mystery![/span]

[span style=\'color:green\']It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

-Samuel Langhorne Clemens, Mark Twain.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
Overreaction.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 01:26:11 PM »
Uhh, it could be he doesn't have the money. >.>

Anyway, this is the behavior I'd like to see on the forum more! Ettiquete in my book is what gets you on my good side.

~Celestial
[snapback]17535[/snapback]

Anyway I think it won't be necessary to help us. In fact since you are not in the clan anymore why should we give you (HeLL) all those insights?? ;)

Oh and why do you still have to spam our clan-thread??? :(

Yes it's good to see that your behaviour has changed...that's really more likeit!
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Overreaction.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 01:30:50 PM »
err just from one semi veteran 2 another, whats the clan name man? lol.. might be intrested in checkin it out lol

Offline ~HeLLMasteRHeLL~

• View Profile
    • Email
Overreaction.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 09:02:18 PM »
Ok, I think it best to say this stuff. Dmar, I'm sorry as HeLL for blowing up on you man, I was in a bad mood. The clan is called PRG, Planar Realm Guardians. I am intending on cleaning up my actions here on LM. The reason (this is'nt a good excuse, but it's true) I act the way I do much of the time is because I used to have Multiple-Personalities, or Schizophrenia or whatever it's called; and I fear I still have it, does'nt seem to go away, but mostly, sometimes I can be reasonable and a really good guy, progressive conservative, and so forth, but there are many times too I can be a major asshole, and cause huge problems. So, sorry for trouble I've caused, and some I still may cause, I can never predict how I'll act, so I have no promises... =( sorry. - HeLL

-=Marauders=-[/b][/font]
[/size][/color]