Author Topic: GoodBye  (Read 13716 times)

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« on: January 29, 2005, 01:52:28 PM »
Sick of the clan, sick of all of you, don't ask why if you don't know... I'm gone...

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 04:27:02 PM »
Sick of the clan, sick of all of you, don't ask why if you don't know... I'm gone...
[snapback]17120[/snapback]
As SiN used to say:

From the darkness it came ;)
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 04:32:31 PM »
As SiN used to say:

From the darkness it came ;)
[snapback]17136[/snapback]

What....The.....hell?

Mr. Clan Happy Hyperactive Idea Man quit??
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Hubba

• MSN Messenger - roy_paprika@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 05:08:24 PM »
Now that came as a suprise.... bye, mate! :(

Offline Alkti

• ICQ Messenger - 304394341
    • MSN Messenger - b3nn1b@gmx.de
    • View Profile
    • http://www.antediluvians.de.vu
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 06:02:04 PM »
Ah, not really surprise...

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 06:53:26 PM »
Ah, not really surprise...
[snapback]17156[/snapback]

Alkti is right. I wonder if he could think of why... I dunno perhaps not, and perhaps too hard to explain, but nonetheless I am going to GS when I am not DMing at Rumagos Server, The world of Eberron, a semi-uber server. Rumago an I are starting a new clan, the name has not yet been decided, but we have plans. It's not that I hate you all, but I knew this would happen in the beginning (although you dont know what it is). Now I take my leave, see you all in HeLL.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 10:58:18 PM »
Alkti is right. I wonder if he could think of why... I dunno perhaps not, and perhaps too hard to explain, but nonetheless I am going to GS when I am not DMing at Rumagos Server, The world of Eberron, a semi-uber server. Rumago an I are starting a new clan, the name has not yet been decided, but we have plans. It's not that I hate you all, but I knew this would happen in the beginning (although you dont know what it is). Now I take my leave, see you all in HeLL.
[snapback]17161[/snapback]

A new clan?? OMG don't we have enough clans already??? ;)

I wouldn't give this thread too much attention. Looks to me like some sort of childish overreaction...but I already said too much...

...btw I'm not going to HeLL ;) I'm up for a better place when my time's come! lmao
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Angle

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 11:05:22 PM »
what is happening this month it seems that every1 is leaving there clan to join an other 1 then leaving  it  i hope that it goes bak to normal next month...
Clanless once again

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 12:46:09 AM »
what is happening this month it seems that every1 is leaving there clan to join an other 1 then leaving  it  i hope that it goes bak to normal next month...
[snapback]17175[/snapback]

Oh.. the irony, lol. No actually I knew this would happen, but I'm not one to argue, I don't wanna talk to much or press the issue, so I am not going to tell my reasons for departure.. and Gwydion, its got nothing to do with what you think it has... goodbye.

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2005, 03:39:05 AM »
not a smart decission hell. People gave u chances in here cuz u were ante , now a BAN prob awaits u if u make a final slip.
But the ting what i dont like is that ur start rumoring to everyone that u brought the clan back alive. Whats with that? Its gwydion and alkti who made it alive again, not u. Dont run away with others credit, wont do u any good.
Second, do not start trying to take away their members like sin, wont do u any good either.

And last thing , giving u dm powers on just behave was a favor from gwydion. Its not smt u earned and its not a privilege. It was a favor, wich i heard u abused.

And i wasnt going to interfere in here cuz im not in the clan till i heard how ur acting after ur departing wich i named above. Antes are my friends and such acts of disrespect towards them makes it personal for me.

Remember this
Roses are grey, violets are grey...
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Alkti

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 03:49:27 AM »
not a smart decission hell. People gave u chances in here cuz u were ante , now a BAN prob awaits u if u make a final slip.
But the ting what i dont like is that ur start rumoring to everyone that u brought the clan back alive. Whats with that? Its gwydion and alkti who made it alive again, not u. Dont run away with others credit, wont do u any good.
Second, do not start trying to take away their members like sin, wont do u any good either.

And last thing , giving u dm powers on just behave was a favor from gwydion. Its not smt u earned and its not a privilege. It was a favor, wich i heard u abused.

And i wasnt going to interfere in here cuz im not in the clan till i heard how ur acting after ur departing wich i named above. Antes are my friends and such acts of disrespect towards them makes it personal for me.

Remember this
[snapback]17189[/snapback]

Right Mort, Ante was running fine before you came hell.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2005, 04:08:11 AM »
LOL. Oh man... someone has got some problems... (Dmar I bet...) I don't want SiN to leave the Antes I recruited him!!! He is a friend I was saying goodbye too! Nextly I did'nt bring the clan back alive, I just gave it a boost it needed. When Alkti says it was "running just fine" the ironic thing is it was'nt even running... oh I'm sorry I forgot when I joined there were 2 active members, Alkti and Gwyd... whoops I forgot about that one! Nextly, BAN me from what? JustBehaves? That is fine with me, I only have one reason to show, and that is to say Hi to SiN every now and then, and when someone talks to HIM and stop ASSUMING things, or listening to rumors, then you'll see just what I said to him from him. Oh, and about being banned, well, I am having a change of CD Keys (including CD's) soon so it wont matter anyway... and like I have said before... I don't care who you are, what you do, how you know me, or what you want. I could care less if you hate me. I feed off hate, so hate me all you want. Mort maybe you should investigate if you're going to start saying shit that does'nt concern you. Cumf. <_<

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2005, 04:46:50 AM »
it concerns me
+ i wasnt saying from justbehave. i was reffering to ur edge on lm
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2005, 06:26:17 AM »
First, banning someone isn't too hard, the way to get around a ban isn't either, just go to life in a other state, change isp, modem, and never be like you was before so nobody would reconize you. (case of nwn, change playstyle/cdkeys too, and notice the s, the cds themself don't matter) Otherwise there's a change you still will be banned and/or get the changed things banned in no time.

Second, if hell would get banned I know a few other poeple that should get 1 too, to keep it fair. I don't know what's all happening in the ante clan, but it doesn't has anything to do with the forum here. Personal I think hell has a big mounth, and acts a bit weird, but that's all.

-Mel

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2005, 07:01:50 AM »
"someone has got some problems... (Dmar I bet...) "

Hey man keep away from dmar or you will have problems with me....
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Illutian

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Man...
  • The Legend Begins...
    • View Profile
    • Illutian
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2005, 07:06:08 AM »
never be like you was before so nobody would reconize you.
[snapback]17201[/snapback]

ya...i know all about that *thinks back* was nice but things change....i changed :(

*again, why the hell can't we all get along...I COMMAND U ALL TO LIKE EACH OTHER -sticks flowers in all your sword sheaths- :P
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2005, 11:54:57 AM »
"someone has got some problems... (Dmar I bet...) "

Hey man keep away from dmar or you will have problems with me....
[snapback]17204[/snapback]

Bring it. You stand no chance.

Khad... the world is'nt perfect man. Many people in RL hate me too, but most of them either hate me because I'm smarter than them, or because they're scared of me. That is not totally my fault either, I may be psychotic, but that is just my personality. Oh and Mort, why the fuck would Nathan BAN me from LM, just because I don't like you people, and left the Antes? Nathan is'nt stupid like that, he does'nt just BAN people, because others don't like them.
Mel, about my "big mouth," at least I'm being honest with the things I say, and not being stupid like some people and changing myself over a game. So... I tell you that I'm leaving the clan, and here are all these other people, arguing with me about stuff that has nothing to do with them. In that case you have no room to talk. Du Arschloch! Cumf.

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2005, 01:02:34 PM »
nathan wont BAN u from lm because u left :/
im just saying, u allready stood on the edge with some people here bcuz of ur behavior.
and this doesnt improve it
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2005, 02:48:16 PM »
Sad sad sad HeLL!

First I want to say that I totally agree with Morticia and Alkti about everything they say about you HeLL!
HeLL you act like you were recruiting all those folks we now have as members. This couldn't be farther away from the truth!
Then I had a talk with Dmar and I asked him how I should handle this situation about you and Dmar said I should try to be there for you, be your firend! I agreed with him but sadly you show your real face here now on LM!
HeLL if you don't care about us anymore and if you don't care about Alkti or me like you said, so why are you telling us that you will soon be able to change cd-keys to avoid banning??? Tell me!
I gave you the possibility to be DM on our server because I liked you. I thought you were a honorable member of our clan (yes that's what I really thought....it seems now that I should have known better!)
Since you were DM on our server I never saw you again as a lizard. Why?
You told me you were too lazy to change your appearance. But when I see all these tons of useless posts of yours then I think you just didn't want to change it.
Then you told me you tried to change your appearance with Leto but when you came on the server with the changed character you were looking like a human again.
At first I believed you and I thought may be you have some weird version of Leto and I mailed you the latest available version. Still no changes. And besides, you were able to change the appearance of your first Ante char anyway so all you did was lying to me and that's very sad.
I won't write about other weird stuff you did as DM because you know them.
But quitting with the clan just in the same moment I changed the DM-password so you wouldn't be able to log on as DM anymore is just childish and nothing else!
I don't want to know why you were quitting HeLL I don't care about it.
I won't BAN you from the server because it isn't necessary. We will be able to handle any of your possible future visits anyway! ;)
HeLL if your ego needs to be boosted by acting like it was you who made Ante bigger then go on like that but all others will now that you are not telling the truth!
This is the last thing I will write about here because your weird acting is not worthy any more words....
Antes will be a fine clan with fine players with or without you HeLL! That's a fact!
If you can't take it then go home to your mommy...but stop this weird behaviour!
Take this as some kind of advise! I don't care if you need it or not, if you want it or not...
Won't answer to any of your posts! Bye HeLL!

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2005, 03:52:47 PM »
Bring it. You stand no chance.

Khad... the world is'nt perfect man. Many people in RL hate me too, but most of them either hate me because I'm smarter than them, or because they're scared of me. That is not totally my fault either, I may be psychotic, but that is just my personality. Oh and Mort, why the fuck would Nathan BAN me from LM, just because I don't like you people, and left the Antes? Nathan is'nt stupid like that, he does'nt just BAN people, because others don't like them.
Mel, about my "big mouth," at least I'm being honest with the things I say, and not being stupid like some people and changing myself over a game. So... I tell you that I'm leaving the clan, and here are all these other people, arguing with me about stuff that has nothing to do with them. In that case you have no room to talk. Du Arschloch! Cumf.
[snapback]17237[/snapback]
First, I understand german, don't use those words. Second, having a big mounth hasn't anything to do with being honnest. Also, if you change, and the change is a good improvement, then it's not stupid at all. Nobody is planning to ban you either, but don't think you're invulnerable. I can proof you aren't if you beg for it. (ie. don't)

Besides if you're that clever, why you just don't stop posting crap, and leave the ante's for what they are. They not really want you back anyway.

-Mel

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2005, 03:57:39 PM »
Bye Gwyd! Well, about the DM thing, I am a DM on other servers, I could care less about that, and the appearance. I don't know what your problem is. I still cant seem to change a DM's appearance with Leto, and I don't know why, but I am able to change a char, if anyone knows why please help me. Nextly, I'll tell you why I quit, and it is actually quite simple, I felt, and knew before I joined, that know matter how much I did, I would never gain the credit nor the respect I deserve, I realized though that perhaps there is only one way for me to do this, and that is to lead my own clan, where the correct amount of credit is givin to me naturally. As a good leader I will in turn give the correct credit and respect to my members thereafter. About my getting new CD's to change CD keys; I never said that. I said I would be getting new cd's and new keys, but not because I wanted my current ones changed to avoid banning. Because right now I have the original disk, and instead of buying both expansions, I am going to buy NWN Platinum, giving me all 3 CD's which in turn will also change my keys... but I would'nt expect you to understand Gwyd, I never did in the first place, which was another reason I quit, we had too many misunderstandings, and you'd blow ur lid about something I did'nt say, because you read it wrong. Obviously, though I am gone for good. I am starting my own clan with Rumago, called PRG (Planar Realm Guardians) it is a Semi-Uber clan, so you don't have to worry about me, anymore. Someone would do well to close this thread, for I will no longer reply. - HeLL

Offline Alkti

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2005, 04:14:20 PM »
Nextly, I'll tell you why I quit, and it is actually quite simple, I felt, and knew before I joined, that know matter how much I did, I would never gain the credit nor the respect I deserve
[snapback]17256[/snapback]

Why did you join then?

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »
I did'nt join on purpose, I was attempting to do something else, and as usual Gwyd misread what people were saying and thought I was trying to join, and I just went along with it and said why not. So, here I am, now as previously posted, I will not reply, but since that seemed an ok question, I answered, bye.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2005, 04:21:44 PM »
the only way HeLL thinks he would get the credit he deserves would be clan-members worshipping him like fools without any self-respect!
I was giving HeLL credit where I could, I asked him to help me quite often so if he still thinks he needs to get more respect and stuff...my oh my then show that you are worthy for it! But acting like an angry little child won't make players think you need to get all that respect!

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2005, 04:23:15 PM »
"Bring it. You stand no chance. "

Man you bring it on i would love to kick your ass just tell me the place and time an hour and i will be there
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
GoodBye
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2005, 04:27:15 PM »
"Bring it. You stand no chance. "

Man you bring it on i would love to kick your ass just tell me the place and time an hour and i will be there
[snapback]17262[/snapback]

Rumagos Server 4:20 P.M. -6:00 GMT Time. If it's not up, we try another time. Bring a semi-uber, otherwise ur screwed.

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
GoodBye
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2005, 04:27:19 PM »
Closed on request of the topic starter.

-Mel