Author Topic: Rose Online Characters  (Read 6511 times)

Offline DarkHippo

• MSN Messenger - DarkHippo21@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - FailedAttempts21
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - KenoichiHakitan
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Rose Online Characters
« on: January 24, 2005, 06:50:57 AM »
Because this game is so new it is still in beta testing, but don't be scared because there are no character whipes to come and it is free for quite some time.  Updates are constant and the characters can take many a different path of fighting choice.  The characters consisit of: Human Male and Female.  But there are also classes: Soldier is one of the first classes becoming either Knight or Champ and then Dealer<Bourgeois or Artisan and Muse<Cleric or Magician and Hawker<Scout or Raider.  As you can see this fun new RPG has a variety of characters already, and its Free! So please have fun playing Rose Online.  :)

Offline Saiato

• View Profile
Rose Online Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 01:54:06 AM »
I wanna talk too! =D Just to be a bitch about it, they're not humans =P In ROSE, you play as fairy/human like people called visitors. Visitors are people who were created by the godess to fight evil. They have no past and are weak (level 1 =P ) but have the potential to become incredibly powerful (EXP). One thing I noticed about the advance classes is that one is a damage dealer and the other serves a special cause. For example, Soldier goes to Champion (damage dealer, beat things with giant weapons) and knight (tank, meat shield, whatever term you're used to). Muse becomes magician (magical damage dealer) or cleric (healer). Hawker becomes raider (agile dual wielder damage dealer) or scout (archer). Merchant becomes burgeoise or however it's spelled (gunman damage dealer) or artisan (crafter, makes shit!). There, I elaborated the classes, why the hell am I still awake. Goodnight XD

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Rose Online Characters
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 03:42:15 AM »
wow... lol, u need to lay off the sugar man!!! I'll see you at school tommorow, peace everybody  :P

edit** Wait it is tommorow  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 03:42:44 AM by DarkHippo »

Offline Saiato

• View Profile
Rose Online Characters
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 09:26:50 PM »
Alright, I'm gonna post the builds for hawker and soldier now. Please note that DarkHippo gave these to me, so I'm hoping he'll post them for dealer and muse =P The way they work is they list a stat in order of the priority you need to get it. If I put parenthases around them, then they should be brought up at about the same rate.

Soldier: (25con, 50str), (33con, 70str), (45con, 85str), 40sen

Hawker: (70dex, 45con) **he forgot to add this 40 sen and then 85 dex**- DarkHippo teehee
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 03:04:39 PM by DarkHippo »

Offline DarkHippo

• View Profile
    • Email
Rose Online Characters
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 03:07:34 PM »
Ok Dealer should be NOTHING but Con, believe it or not they don't need anything else so here is what i recomend

Dealer = 100 Con then all Sen and Str or Dex however u prefer, Sen = Crit, Str = atk and def and Dex = Atk Speed, bow damage, and flee and Con = Gun dmg, and hit rate

Now for muse you do almost the same thing but with a different stat,

Muse = 100 Int  and then usually Sen until you are satisfied and then dex preferably, because your a healing class who wants to dodge, but it's your choice completely!!

Enjoy -DarkHippo