Author Topic: A Common Problem.  (Read 7213 times)

Offline Boo

• View Profile
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« on: July 11, 2004, 07:33:33 AM »
Is it possible to make it so Belog doesent swallow all your "old" items, when you ask him for new?
Sweden isn't so bad. We have IKEA..And..IKEA[/color]

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 04:26:15 PM »
Is it possible to make it so Belog doesent swallow all your "old" items, when you ask him for new?
Nope, you can try to find a place to stash your items outside of the main arena. If you are in the Halls of Iluvitar and drop your items, Belog will swallow those too. He is pretty greedy.

Offline Boo

• View Profile
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 05:01:09 PM »
Yup ;)

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 06:25:43 PM »
well - its possible. But i hate people that litter the area, which is why i made him steal old items - to stop people being over encumbered.
The idea is you create your char on GS, then use standard belog items (if possible - all but my pure druid does).
You can then save your char, and log into any mod you may have with your custom items.

Basically - if you want to use GS items, get them first, then just relog with any custom additions you may have - they are just a starting block - although they ARE all I use :D

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 09:11:04 PM »
well - its possible. But i hate people that litter the area, which is why i made him steal old items - to stop people being over encumbered.
The idea is you create your char on GS, then use standard belog items (if possible - all but my pure druid does).
You can then save your char, and log into any mod you may have with your custom items.

Basically - if you want to use GS items, get them first, then just relog with any custom additions you may have - they are just a starting block - although they ARE all I use :D
Well i dunno what kind of char's you're making but the GS gear is kinda lacking in skills points and other areas

Offline Boo

• View Profile
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 06:50:56 AM »
Well ofcourse i know how to do, but it just gets disturbing at the end..

Well disturbing might not be the best word, but it was the only word i could think of.

Offline Talon

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
A Common Problem.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 01:48:44 PM »

Well i dunno what kind of char's you're making but the GS gear is kinda lacking in skills points and other areas
Adds 12 to str, wis, dex, con
Adds 50 to conc, disc, spot.
Adds 20 Saves.
Adds 9ac, per valid item
Adds True Seeing, and Haste

What else is needed on basic items - the caster stuff sucks, granted, as it doesnt have bonus spell slots - but i think every other class is pretty well covered.