Author Topic: new rules for ppl who wanna jon us  (Read 8036 times)

Offline Alkti

• ICQ Messenger - 304394341
    • MSN Messenger - b3nn1b@gmx.de
    • View Profile
    • http://www.antediluvians.de.vu
    • Email
new rules for ppl who wanna jon us
« on: January 19, 2005, 02:21:07 PM »
We made some new rules for people who wanna join us.

New recruits will get a probation period of two weeks. So we can see, if they are active players and figure out if they fit to us.

After the two weeks me and gwyd will decide if they can join us. To do that we need a feedback about the player from the other members, too.

The guys in the period time will have the title: "Familiar of the Antediluvians" and they have to use the kobold skin.

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 11:43:46 AM »
vry nice idea indeed
i will consider the same for DcD (if thats alowed)
Roses are grey, violets are grey...
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Alkti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 01:05:04 PM »

Why should that not be allowed?  :blink:

Offline Morticia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 02:18:59 PM »
some people / clans could get mad for stealing their ideas :P
Roses are grey, violets are grey...
I m dead and collorblind

Offline Alkti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 05:01:07 PM »
Hey, the whole Ante idea is from you, how could i be mad when you steal this little thing?  :D

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 06:11:55 PM »
No, really Mort you should do that... I don't see why anybody should be mad, it's a pretty good idea, and all clans should be doing something like it. Besides, we are funloving people, we our here to help and have fun more than compete! - HeLL

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2005, 05:16:52 AM »
ooo Im a fun loving person now!   :lol:  ... at least i think... lol  :huh:

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2005, 04:32:41 PM »
ooo Im a fun loving person now!   :lol:  ... at least i think... lol  :huh:
[snapback]16187[/snapback]

Maybe, so....But definately, funny as HeLL... I always luagh extremely hard, when you says shit =P... you fricken wacko!!!! LOL

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 10:24:02 AM »
Yeah there is nothing wrong using good ideas even when they come from others!
It's really annoying when players want to join, you make all the changes to the module and then after one week you don't see them ever again...bah!
So this "test-period" of two weeks will be very good to see if they will be avtive members and they have a goal to reach which will be good for their motivation  :D

I don't know if this is important, I removed everything tifa-related from the module because I didn't see her for weeks now. I don't think she will come back. If someone sees her and she wants to get back in our clan then she has to undergo our "joining-procedure" :excl:
Doesn't matter if she was in the clan or not :excl:

G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 10:41:58 AM »
Alkti already wrote about it but this is the journal entry as it can be read in our mod:

"This is the normal procedure when you want to join our clan:

1. Go to a member of our clan and tell him you want to join. If you don't know who is a member of our clan then read the section: "Sentinels (Sents)". Alkti or Gwydion will then decide if you may go on with step No. 2 or not.

2. You have to be a gnome or halfling! It doesn't actually matter if you are level 20 or 40. If your character is neither a gnome nor a halfling you have to make a new character.

3. You'll have to change your appearance into a kobold. If you don't know how to do this then read the section "About Leto". Which type of kobold you choose is up to you.

4. You'll have to change your name to: "[name] - Familiar of the Antediluvians". This has to be done by using Leto too!

5. You'll get a visual effect the next time when the module reloads. This effect is only a visual to mark you as a familiar of our clan!

6. All members will watch your actions!

7. After two weeks your behaviour will be judged by our members and if we think you are worthy and you'll fit in our clan then you will be an official member. Then you will get a new position/title/rank and you will have full access to all member-items and areas."

Note to HeLL:

May be you could write that again with a bit more poetry or whatever?  :P
My text sounds so complicated...THX :excl:
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 07:54:09 PM »
Umm.. it's not poetry Gwyd =P Here it is.

The procedure to joining the Antediluvians Clan is as follows:

1. If you are persistant on joining, politely ask a member of the clan, and if they don't see anything wrong with you, then they will proceed to tell a higher member, to determine whether or not that is possible. (Note: DO NOT BEG!!!)

2. Once you have been accepted (if you have) You must then change to a gnome or halfling or create a new char that is one! (This is to match the creature size in following requirements) Your level does'nt matter, but it is preffered you are either lvl 20, or 40.

3. Next you must change your appearance to a kobold look (the type of Kobold does'nt matter). You can do this using Leto, to learn a little about it read the section in your Journal labeled "About Leto" Or attempt to find out yourself, by typing in "Leto" at a Search Engine, or searching at nwn vault!

4. You then need to change your name to: "(no discriminating, racist, sexist, or such names please!) [Your Clan Name] - Familiar of the Antediluvians". This can be done in character creation, or for an already existing char, you can use Leto to change it!

5. When you come back after all the above tasks are completed, you will get a new visual appearance to mark that you are a Familiar of the clan, once the server has been reloaded. (Note: Most likely, it will not be reloaded immediately! Be patient!)

6. You will be watched, and your actions will, affect whether or not you will become a member!

7. After two weeks time, the members of the Clan will then decide whether or not you are worthy. If so, you will then be an official member, and be given a new title/function name, can change appearance to a lizard, will recieve special items, and be able to access all areas, except those privately owned!

That just about covers it. Any questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact: Gwydion, Alkti, or HeLLMasteRHeLL.

- Updated 12:48 A.M. Jan. 24, 05 GMT-0 - By: HeLLMasteRHeLL

There I hope that is good for ya? - HeLL