Author Topic: The Sent Rune  (Read 7033 times)

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The Sent Rune
« on: January 10, 2005, 09:03:39 PM »
I was curious about how the rune works for different kinds of Sents.  The other night Tolar was on and he was talking about how he's the sexiest person because he was in that cute, adorable, ethereal ball form.  There was no competition.  Then I come over and change into the Wisp form too and said now he has competition.  Out of nowhere, I get stoned and the message "You were misbehaving" pops up.  Now, seeing as how it was Tolar, I didn't take it too seriously.  The point is, I didn't think sents could freeze other sents, but I tested out a hypothesis.  I tried freezing Meclar when he was in Wisp.  Turns out, I only killed him.  Now earlier tonight, I was talkin to Raven, Throbblefoot, Meclar, and others.  They don't know exactly what happened either and we all ran the same experiment.  Now perhaps Mo can shed some light into this.  I'm thinking only Vanguards and Mo can freeze other sents.
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
The Sent Rune
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 09:39:05 PM »
Im not able to answer anything but on the subject, i think somehow the rune should be able to send people to the farm :)
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
The Sent Rune
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:06:38 PM »
I was curious about how the rune works for different kinds of Sents.  The other night Tolar was on and he was talking about how he's the sexiest person because he was in that cute, adorable, ethereal ball form.  There was no competition.  Then I come over and change into the Wisp form too and said now he has competition.  Out of nowhere, I get stoned and the message "You were misbehaving" pops up.  Now, seeing as how it was Tolar, I didn't take it too seriously.  The point is, I didn't think sents could freeze other sents, but I tested out a hypothesis.  I tried freezing Meclar when he was in Wisp.  Turns out, I only killed him.  Now earlier tonight, I was talkin to Raven, Throbblefoot, Meclar, and others.  They don't know exactly what happened either and we all ran the same experiment.  Now perhaps Mo can shed some light into this.  I'm thinking only Vanguards and Mo can freeze other sents.
[snapback]15299[/snapback]
It's easy, if you're plot you get killed. If you're not plot, you get frozen. As a wisp is plot, the first targeting will kill, the second will freeze.

If there's a special thing that mo and so can feeze sents while they are plot, I'm completly unaware of it.

-Mel

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
The Sent Rune
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 10:40:35 PM »
Quote from: Tea-cup,Jan 10 2005, 10:06 PM
It's easy, if you're plot you get killed. If you're not plot, you get frozen. As a wisp is plot, the first targeting will kill, the second will freeze.

If there's a special thing that mo and so can feeze sents while they are plot, I'm completly unaware of it.

-Mel
[snapback]15314[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ahh, I must've missed or forgotten the part where he killed me.  I do think I vaguely remember it.  So... he killed me and then froze me, gotcha.
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire