Author Topic: Looking for a scipter?  (Read 4348 times)

Offline KingKong

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for a scipter?
« on: January 04, 2005, 08:57:50 PM »
Looking for a scipter to help me and AD in making a mod and he/she has to be a good one if ur willing to help us script u will get to be a dm...

AD and Kingkong..
plz do not send my any emails,cuz they wont get a reply...

*Sigh* sometimes i hate being a noob,cuz there s a GOOD chance off not getting into a clan, exspecialy DOriath my favourite...*Sigh*......

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Looking for a scipter?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 11:08:42 PM »
Looking for a scipter to help me and AD in making a mod and he/she has to be a good one if ur willing to help us script u will get to be a dm...

AD and Kingkong..
[snapback]14830[/snapback]
Can you give a bit more info what scripting you need? Depending on that I'll know how much time it will take. If it's not too much I can help.

-Mel

Offline KingKong

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for a scipter?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 11:28:09 PM »
We already have a scripter, its Viper but incase he cant do soemthing ill PM u to see if u can help us if thats ok with u Mel and ths for the help but i dont think we'll need ill pm in a bak up case k Mel??

*Sigh* sometimes i hate being a noob,cuz there s a GOOD chance off not getting into a clan, exspecialy DOriath my favourite...*Sigh*......

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Looking for a scipter?
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 12:12:34 AM »
We already have a scripter, its Viper but incase he cant do soemthing ill PM u to see if u can help us if thats ok with u Mel and ths for the help but i dont think we'll need ill pm in a bak up case k Mel??
[snapback]14868[/snapback]
If you need help just post it here. I'm checking the scripting forum everytime there's a new post. Only pm if you want to say/post something that shouldn't be read by others.

Need to add something on that last, to be 100% correct/honnest. Persons with the enough rights to browse in the database, with the know how needed, can vieuw any pm. Atm I don't think there's someone who meet this that won't respect others their privacy. But you can still mail :P

-Mel

Offline KingKong

• View Profile
    • Email
Looking for a scipter?
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 12:46:03 AM »
Ok thx :D  :D