Author Topic: Doriath Password Problem  (Read 6996 times)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Password Problem
« on: January 03, 2005, 07:27:03 PM »
Allright, thanks Doriath members for accepting me when all I've done is being so called 'away'. I'm a bit sad myself, I haven't been able to play on my computer for this whole holidaly. We switched computers, and changed from where the internet is shared in our network.(Switching computers so I get a better one to play on.) However, I seem to be cursed, or at least the computer I'm writing from now is... Whenever we started to play a game the computer started to sound, bad, and after 4-15 minutes it ended the game, either dying or that I get a blue error screen saying it's about to dump the computers fysical memory. Now, because of all these so called 'red days' we haven't been able to get the computer into service untill tomorrow, so... This means I will have it back,hopefully working, on monday. I am so happy, I will get it back when the holydays are over...

However, ye that's my story,hehe. That's not what this topic is about, so back to subject. I have been given the password to enter Doriath forum, now I am having problems entering. I wrote it exact as it was given to me, and it says I'm being transfered. And then I end up at writing the password... I'm not comming on to that forum and it kinda annoys me, help?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 07:30:15 PM by Hydros »
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Doriath Password Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 08:05:25 PM »
Try to remove al lthe cookies that belong to lucidmagic. Then log on the board and give the passwd for the doriath area again. This may fix it. Otherwise, try a other browser.

If those 2 thing fail, post it here.

-Mel

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Password Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 08:50:40 PM »
I deleted my cookies, although I can't change browser, as in ie or firefox. I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox, and my IE is bugged, closing it self, yet again my computer is weird at the moment. Still won't work. Guess I wait til the computer comes back...
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Doriath Password Problem
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 10:29:58 PM »
I deleted my cookies, although I can't change browser, as in ie or firefox. I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox, and my IE is bugged, closing it self, yet again my computer is weird at the moment. Still won't work. Guess I wait til the computer comes back...
[snapback]14703[/snapback]
Doesn't seems a problem on the servers side, as nobody else has problems to acces the doriath forum with the pass.

Whenever we started to play a game the computer started to sound, bad, and after 4-15 minutes it ended the game, either dying or that I get a blue error screen saying it's about to dump the computers fysical memory.
That sounds like a harddrive that's throwing up (dieing). Never heard ram making sound (exept if you blow it up :P) If it makes that sound, try to find from where it comes. It most likely the cdrom-drive or harddisk. But prolly the harddrive, going out from that error.

Anyway, it still can be something else. 1 thing is sure, that sound is everything but good for that pc.

-Mel

Offline kristie dian

• View Profile
Doriath Password Problem
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 05:29:22 PM »
QUOTE (meL)

Doesn't seems a problem on the servers side, as nobody else has problems to acces the doriath forum with the pass

you should not talk to fast i have the samme problem for a weak its annoing =/

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Doriath Password Problem
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 09:43:37 PM »
Hehe, why do you think i am only on LM
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles