Author Topic: Magick  (Read 11617 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« on: January 02, 2005, 09:49:03 PM »
Try and be serious and mainly DONT LIE!!!

I study and practice Greymagic of the High Magickal Arts..or will, im simply in training right now.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 10:02:03 PM »
Magic is for wimps like harry potter....

:(:(:( i voted null doh .....

i guess "i think those people are nuts" is the closest option to "i pratice the art of sticks and stones" as in sticks and stones will break your bones but magic will never hurt me.

im not afraid of magic.....

*tapes pillow to chest and goes outside and rips a tree trunk out of the ground* .....COMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN ....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 10:24:52 PM by bus driver »

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 10:15:09 PM »
*Sets Bus' pillow on fire* I AM PrACTiCING BLaCk MAGiCk!!
I like to chew on things.

Offline bus driver

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 10:22:01 PM »
(slightly edited family guy scene)

*runs over to zen and grabs matches* silly zen tricks are for kids
« Last Edit: January 02, 2005, 10:23:15 PM by bus driver »

Offline Knuckles

• ICQ Messenger - 34
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Sol megahellball
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - stitch
    • View Profile
    • http://experiment777sol.deviantart.com/
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 11:09:52 PM »
I've heard of blackmagic, redmagic and whitemagic. But wtf is greymagic?
O'hana means Family, Family means no get left behind or Frogotten:)

Tails+Cosmo Forever too ^_^

"If I should visit the moon, well, i'll dance on a moonbeam, and then, I will make a wish on a star and i'll wish I was home once again. Though i'd like to look down at the Earth from above, I would miss all the places and people I love. So although I may go, i'll be cominghome soon. 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon."

626+624 forever ^^

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 02:07:01 AM »
Im gessing its a bit of black and white magic. I voted You are all nuts or w/e coz magic ant real as far as i know BUT Ki energy is the shit. PWNS magic :crash:

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2005, 02:54:33 AM »
.....o_O

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2005, 04:00:17 AM »
people who say they dont study or practice or believe in magic lack imagination and are basically very unintelligent.

magic covers all physical and non-physical phenomenon known to man which remains scientifically unexplained. And that is a LOT of stuff.

and yes i am a sorceress. and no you can't have my contact details. Besides, Im already engaged for the next milennium on an exclusive contract with the Numero Uno entity in the Universe.

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2005, 05:01:56 AM »
lack imagination and are basically very unintelligent

Speak for yourself dude =P

Offline Knuckles

• ICQ Messenger - 34
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Sol megahellball
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - stitch
    • View Profile
    • http://experiment777sol.deviantart.com/
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2005, 05:12:25 PM »
people who say they dont study or practice or believe in magic lack imagination and are basically very unintelligent.

magic covers all physical and non-physical phenomenon known to man which remains scientifically unexplained. And that is a LOT of stuff.

and yes i am a sorceress. and no you can't have my contact details. Besides, Im already engaged for the next milennium on an exclusive contract with the Numero Uno entity in the Universe.
[snapback]14648[/snapback]
amen to that :D
O'hana means Family, Family means no get left behind or Frogotten:)

Tails+Cosmo Forever too ^_^

"If I should visit the moon, well, i'll dance on a moonbeam, and then, I will make a wish on a star and i'll wish I was home once again. Though i'd like to look down at the Earth from above, I would miss all the places and people I love. So although I may go, i'll be cominghome soon. 'Cause I don't want to live on the moon."

626+624 forever ^^

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 05:55:46 PM »
Luke, believe in the force!

I love magic, but I really don't c it as real tho. If it is then I'd be creating ice storms ';..;'
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline James_2k

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 06:41:08 PM »
Luke, believe in the force!

I love magic, but I really don't c it as real tho. If it is then I'd be creating ice storms ';..;'
[snapback]14683[/snapback]
nah i'd want PwK :D do you know anyone with over 100 hp? :D

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 10:46:55 PM »
LoL no kidding. But how do you do blackmagic? like no one in the world can cast a spell to harm someone, as in fire or something so what is this blackmagic anyway?
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 10:55:33 PM »

So anyone who doesn?t study, Believe or practice are dumb? Thou magic would be cool. It?s just a crutch for people who need an explanation for something that they cant comprehend

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2005, 10:43:17 PM »
Na, I believe in it. People that try to blame things that happen on something out of ther control are the people that dont beleive in magick (could just cast a banishing spell) or are religious zealots. Who knows maybe there is something out there that could explain it other than magick or god.

-Note that magick dealing with the Kalabah is part of beleiving in a higher diety, not the steryotypical God-

White Magick - The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of obtaining the Knowledge and Conversation of you Holy Guardian Angel.

Black Magick- The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of causeing either physical or non-physical harm to yourself or others, and is done either consciously or unconscously.

Grey Magick- The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of causing either physical or non-physical good to yourself or others, and is done either conscoiusly or onconsciously.

Thou magic would be cool. It?s just a crutch for people who need an explanation for something that they cant comprehend

Read " Modern Magick Second Edition: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts" by Donald Michael Kraig. This is currently what i am studying.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 10:59:02 PM by 7th Heaven »
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed

Offline 7th Heaven

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2005, 11:02:18 PM »

You are a retard, read the book listed above

-first of all if you divined extending your life you would see that it shouldnt/cant be done-

-second, every time you cast a Lesser Banishing (earth) Pentagram you are in the presence of God and the arch-angels.-

-Third if you pratice black magic you will not get to know you Guardian Angel-

And for Viper, magic takes time. Nothing is instantanious. I could summon a fire elemental to do something but i cant cast and cetch someone of fire. That would be like God leaving a physical trace that can be beyond a dought proven by modern science-
« Last Edit: January 04, 2005, 11:09:52 PM by 7th Heaven »
"In an age of nothing, at a time when we stand at the brink of our own destruction-strengthen your belief in yourself, in the future of humanity, in things of this world which cannot easily be percieved. Awaken that which lies dormant now within your soul. Re-ignite the flame of your consciousness, and measure the strength of your conviction. Reveal the lie. Renounce your hatred. Seek, find, and embrace the truths you are fortunate enough to discover. Cherish them, use them to anchor you in the sea of chaos that is the world we live in. When twilight draws near, when you are pushed to the very limits of your soul, when it seams that all you have left are the dead remains of the fabric of your life-BELIEVE"

-Disturbed

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005, 01:46:57 AM »
in my view, magick is not only something you get from books 7th heaven

it is something inside you

you can read all the most arcane books about magick
but that doesnt necessarily make you a magician

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005, 08:01:10 AM »
7th Heaven.....................

Where the hell you been hiding?!

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 03:19:10 PM »

RERAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I'll tell you why I'm laughing at you in a little bit, I'm busy now.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline kristie dian

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 06:31:41 PM »
for my oppinion (even if im sure that no 1 care :P ) i tink magick it self dont really existeim more trusting in scinetifique factas hard it is to belive :)  :rolleyes: aniway i tink the *magick* is more the power of will it have been profe that somme ppl can do soome *special* tink just by wanted itlike heal faster just the fact that you trust in sommeink like god could make sommetink like that aniway this is my opinion and i ask no 1 to agree whit it... have a nice day :)

Offline Blood Angel

• MSN Messenger - Blood Angel
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 07:49:15 AM »
7th heaven is anheg...

-people who say they dont study or practice or believe in magic lack imagination and are basically very unintelligent.-

.....meh.........
that's prolly why you make all these topics... hurray for the imagination and the extreme intelligence....

Now look some ppl believe in it and some don't and you should respect that, don't calling me unintelligent.

-nah i'd want PwK  do you know anyone with over 100 hp?  -
uhm wha? PwK? anyone with over 100hp?

-RAWR
-dum di dum
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged,
their feathers are just too bright.
And when they fly away,
the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoyce.
But still,
the place you live in is that more drab an empty that they're gone.
I guess I just miss my friend."
-The Shawshank Redemption

LucidMagic
High Elf of Doriath
Alliance of Magi
Chill Touch of The Cold Alliance

Blood Angel, �§oulkeeper, Dawn The Lionheart and Shadowblade.

Offline CABAZON

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2005, 09:07:16 AM »
Alright - now to why I laugh at you.

It wouldn't be as funny if your retardedly biased self said "people who don't PRACTICE magic are"  but you said basically that ANYONE who doesn't practice magic must be really stupid because they don't waste their time chanting random words and trying to pretend something happened.

I'm using the power rangers to steal bandwidth from 10,000 people in florida.

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Magick
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2005, 11:21:41 AM »
in my mind, the three most predominant types of magic would be imagination, knowledge and love magicks, ones that only humans can take to the highest level

really? what happened to being an alien entity thats just a medium for recording?

So anyone who doesn?t study, Believe or practice are dumb? Thou magic would be cool. It?s just a crutch for people who need an explanation for something that they cant comprehend
[snapback]14710[/snapback]

i part believe in what you are saying. just because someone doesn't believe in magic doesn't make them dumb. It just says that they have a different point of view, and like logical explanations for things, not just that someone casted a spell and it happened.

White Magick - The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of obtaining the Knowledge and Conversation of you Holy Guardian Angel.
[snapback]14860[/snapback]

erm can you explain that part a bit more please?

Black Magick- The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of causeing either physical or non-physical harm to yourself or others, and is done either consciously or unconscously.

Grey Magick- The science and art of causeing change to occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood by traditional Western Science, for the purpose of causing either physical or non-physical good to yourself or others, and is done either conscoiusly or onconsciously.
i understand this part, although i knew grey magic as white magic. i'll call it grey magic now.....

Thou magic would be cool. It?s just a crutch for people who need an explanation for something that they cant comprehend

Read " Modern Magick Second Edition: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts" by Donald Michael Kraig. This is currently what i am studying.

hmmm.... i'll have to look into that sometime.....

What I really would like, isn't exactly magic, well it is, but its more of an ability i guess.... i really would like the ability to manipulate all forms of water: liquid, solid and gas.

another thing is if i could have any spell from Harry Potter, it'd be the vanishing charm, so i could volunteer to vanish all the world's nuclear wastes. but the problem with a vanishing charm is what happens to the vanished object(s)? there is a law of science that says that matter can not be destroyed, simply changed. so does the vanishing charm really just turn the vanished item into air that fills up the space where there was the item? but if it did, it would be felt because gas would expand. the vanisher would likely feel a small pulse of air flowing by to make space for the new air. or is some of it displaced to another location as to not disrupt the people nearby?

-Lord Elessar

PS: i can't believe im actually participating in this...

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2005, 02:01:19 PM »
I met a priestess of the 2nd degree in Wicca.  She ended up running across 6 lanes of traffic with her shirt off in celebration of becoming a 3rd degree priestess.

"those people are nuts"

Certainly they are not unintelligent.

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Magick
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2005, 07:45:39 PM »
lol that doesnt mean that all practitioners are streaking wierd0s. The wicca are fine but their fortune telling is so simple that it has been altered over time into meaningless garble to make the masses happy. I know everything I say and what it means. If anyone is of the Wiccan religion, im not insuliting it but this is my opinion.

erm can you explain that part a bit more please?
When certain spells are cast it requires you to 'call upon' arch-angels powers. It is beleived after a certain point of understanding and ability that you acualy get to talk to your Angelic Guardian. I cant say anything about this because i have yet to experiance it, and that is about all i know on that subject.

But spells that deal with the good of people and doing good causes you to become closer to that point. Therefore most grey magick spells have a degree of white.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2005, 07:50:23 PM by Anheg »
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles