Author Topic: Diablo Ii Ladder Reset  (Read 6369 times)

Offline Vinaashak

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« on: July 08, 2004, 06:32:23 PM »
Anyone want to join a game together and see if we can get somethin goin?

Realm: USWest/Softcore
Account: Vinaashak

Game: GS Ladder 1
Pass: thisisfun

I think I'm going to make a hammerdin..

Well, anyways, if anyone sees this later on I'll probably be on all night and if you can't find GS Ladder 1 try joining 2 or higher.
Vinaashak[/span][/span][/span] [span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'][span style=\'color:red\']a.k.a.[/span][/span]
 [span style=\'font-family:Optima\'][span style=\'color:blue\'][span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Lord Ders of the Marauders
[/color]

nathan

Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 06:36:16 PM »
Is it D2 with the exp or just D2?

Offline Vinaashak

• View Profile
    • Email
Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 06:47:36 PM »
yeah xp included
Vinaashak[/span][/span][/span] [span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'][span style=\'color:red\']a.k.a.[/span][/span]
 [span style=\'font-family:Optima\'][span style=\'color:blue\'][span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Lord Ders of the Marauders
[/color]

nathan

Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 07:06:35 PM »
nvm then, I don't have the XP

Offline Vinaashak

• View Profile
    • Email
Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 10:30:14 AM »
Results of my USWest/Softcore ladder run last night:

It was a lot of fun, I did quite well and was with a top notch elite group of players and we really battled it out in hell with our crappy items but good builds.  We were the first group to get the annihilus charm, I almost got it except I died about a millisecond before the big D clone went down.  We were also some of the first to reach patriarch status.  It was very difficult but well worth the rankings and bragging rights at the end.

Current rankings.. (I guess the red circles didn't come through too well, so look for Patriarch Vinaashak-H, although the full name is Vinaashak-Ham)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 10:33:02 AM by Vinaashak »
[/color]

Offline Black Mamba

• View Profile
    • Email
Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 10:48:38 AM »
Wow people still play D2?
Geez haven't played for a long time, I still update my accounts thought. stoped playing since patch 1.10 Geez i hate that patch, they ruined the game.
You did good in the ladders as I can see. I made a pally once and put him the full griz set and then noticed that the set actually wasnt so good, so I land it to a friend hehe

!Hanzo steel Katana!

Hottari Hanzo: "Yellow-haired warrior, if you shall encounter God through your path.. God shall be cut!!"[/span]

Beatrix Kido
Member of the ([span style=\'color:red\']D[/span])eadly ([span style=\'color:red\']V[/span])iper ([span style=\'color:red\']A[/span])ssassination ([span style=\'color:red\']S
)quad
Codename: Black Mamba

Japanese steel rocks!

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Diablo Ii Ladder Reset
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2004, 01:44:48 PM »
Get down with your bad self, Vinaashak!  I haven't even made a new ladder character, and there you are in the seventies already.....

-Throbblefoot
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds