Author Topic: True life ghost stories  (Read 7550 times)

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« on: November 24, 2004, 04:36:23 AM »
Don't know if anybody wants to chat about this but oh well here goes :-

This is a true story from a family in England.
A girl once had a grandma who passed away. At the time of the grandmamma's death, the girl was not informed of it. She was only a young girl then and was playing in the nursery. When it was bedtime, she did not really want to sleep and was just pretending to lie in bed with the door closed.

Then she heard a quiet knocking on the door. Thinking it was her nany come to check to make sure she was in bed she just kept quiet.  But then the knock came again much harder. So the girl calle dout "Come in!". And the door opened suddenly and in stormed a black hunchbacked woman with a scraggly wrinkled face. The dark woman scuttled up to the bed and peered down, staring  into the girl's face. The girl screamed and screamed and her nany and mother came running. The dark woman had vanished.

A few years later, when the girl was about 11 years old, the family was on a trip to a beach house far away from the house above. The girl was  playing on a bed in a bedroom with a big balcony opening out onto a sea view. Again she heard the knock on the door and she thought it was her mother come ot fetch her downstairs. So she called "Come in!" and again the door was flung open and the same dark woman ran into the room and stared at her. The girl screamed again and when her parents ran upstairs to see her, the dark lady had vanished again.

it's a true story. the family thinks it was the grandma come to dote on her favorite grandchild.

oh well, ido you guys have any nice true ghost stories?
some families r more sensitive than others.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 04:41:34 AM by gashmo »

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 07:41:38 AM »

it's a true story. the family thinks it was the grandma come to dote on her favorite grandchild.

oh well, ido you guys have any nice true ghost stories?
some families r more sensitive than others.
[snapback]11147[/snapback]

?
really? then why'd the girl end up scared???
?
?
?

a girl in my class's older sister once saw her dead grandmother's ghost on a rocking chair on the roof of her old house and the most prominent thing she could see was a ring. she asked her parents about the ring and they didnt know about it so they went through her grandmother's old belongings and found the ring.

once my teacher's car's engine like died on the freeway and out of the blue came this BIG AND RED tow truck with nothing on it and the man said to her, do you need some help? she said yes please and he jump started her car and drove away but when she looked to see where he and his BIG RED tow truck had gone she couldnt find it and it was a really flat piece of freeway, and then when she thought about it, the man looked just like her cousin who had died really young. another time she was about to crash into this car that was backing out and she could feel an angelic force holding the two cars just centemeters away from eachother, *goes on and on and on about all the ghost stories he knows*

THE END!

-Lord Elessar

Offline iceycool56

• MSN Messenger - iceycool56@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iceycool56
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
True life ghost stories
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 07:59:31 AM »
"This one time, in band camp..."
Shadowfury
                   Marauders
                             Sentinel of Godspire

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 08:33:24 AM »
Elessar - "really? then why'd the girl end up scared???"

i think she was too young to know who the black hag was or, even if she recognised her grandma,  why the hag rushed in and stared into her face like that. maybe her grandma did look like a witch when she was not trying to smile?

women do lose their physical beauty as they age :/

so what other stories do you guys know?

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 12:52:19 PM »

[snapback]11158[/snapback]

thats rather sexist you know. you're generalizing in a sence that makes it sound like *only* women lose physical beauty as they age, and btw women can be very beautiful in old age like my grandmother who died of cancer two years ago, AND i dun think it was the grandmother, the grandmother would have been gentler....

-Lord Elessar

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 11:15:52 PM »
let me see here is another ghost story

this is an urban legend from Asia - its quite well known..
ok hubby and wife with new baby are travelling in car along big north south lonely highway across the  country. it is a misty morning and the car breaks down. so the hubby gets out of the car and opens the hood and is looking under it. the wife cannot see the hubby so she is just looking after the baby. after some time, the wife becomes worried because the hubby does not comeback.

then a police car drives by and quietly stops behind her car. the police urgently beckon her tocome away from her car without looking back. she does so and runs to the police car. when the police car zooms off she glances back. and she sees her husband's headles sbody bent over the engine with 2 ghoulish wraiths feeding on his blood...

i quite like it!

Offline Lance Ezekiel

• MSN Messenger - lanceeze@bigpond.net.au
    • View Profile
    • http://Here :lol:
    • Email
True life ghost stories
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 11:46:21 PM »
Ok here go's all these stories are true the first two could be my Imagination.

When I was about 10 or 11 I woke up and look out of my window saw a huge kamodo dragon (i.e. a big F@#$ing lizard) and i couldn?t move or talk. I eventually regained movement got my mum and ran outside and there was noting there could be my Imagination but it looked to real.

2. When i was 14 i woke up in the middle of the night (i think :blink: ) to see a large angel standing at the end of my bed. He was tall driest in a red and gold robe and had lovely gold wings. I later found out that the angel i saw was the one known as Satan (and i thort he was a big demon dude

I think ill stop at 2 for now

I Will rule the down-underverse

co Leader of the Ã???ragon Monark Guardians (Ã???mG)

So, to recap, take drugs and sweat...  -420
Balls-Xen

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 04:27:41 AM »
that kkomodo dragon waa sprobably a spirit's familiar or something..
and yeah when u r young u see them easier

this is a common story - happens a lot in daughter families - daughter is looking after old father in small hoiuse for many years and she finally gets married and father passes away. while her husband is at work, she still hears her old father stomp into the house, up the stair and walk up to the apartment door.. except that the door doesnt open and when she look sinto the stairway there is no one there.

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2004, 03:13:31 AM »
bump

i can't believe that we in nwn are not sensitive to ghosts!!!

more stories anyone?

Offline Wobbles

• View Profile
True life ghost stories
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2004, 03:42:36 AM »
I later found out that the angel i saw was the one known as Satan (and i thort he was a big demon dude""""

I think ill stop at 2 for now
[snapback]11359[/snapback]

LOL :mad:
I like to chew on things.

Offline Daniel1975

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
True life ghost stories
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2004, 05:28:25 AM »

[snapback]11158[/snapback]

thats rather sexist you know. you're generalizing in a sence that makes it sound like *only* women lose physical beauty as they age, and btw women can be very beautiful in old age like my grandmother who died of cancer two years ago, AND i dun think it was the grandmother, the grandmother would have been gentler....

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]11177[/snapback]

In germany we have a saying that goes like: "Women get old, but men get interesting"  :P
G[/span][span style=\'color:orange\']w[/span][span style=\'color:yellow\']y[/span][span style=\'color:green\']d[/span][span style=\'color:blue\']i[/span][span style=\'color:purple\']on[/span] - Slann [span style=\'color:red\']Lord[/span] of the [span style=\'color:green\']Antediluvians