LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

What's happening ?

(1/1)

Maxou:
I don't know what's happpening when I click on Godspire forum on Nwn general they're asking me to log on ( test ?? ) , and this over and over when I want to go on Godspire forum . Please help :)

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---I don't know what's happpening when I click on Godspire forum on Nwn general they're asking me to log on ( test ?? ) , and this over and over when I want to go on Godspire forum . Please help :)
[snapback]13063[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
I don't have that, maybe other poeple can tell if they get the error you have. That may help to search what's wrong.

-Mel

Maxou:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---I don't know what's happpening when I click on Godspire forum on Nwn general they're asking me to log on ( test ?? ) , and this over and over when I want to go on Godspire forum . Please help :)
--- End quote ---
I don't have that, maybe other poeple can tell if they get the error you have. That may help to search what's wrong.

-Mel
[snapback]13073[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

It's ok I can now get the Godspire forum . :) ty anyway . Please delete the thread I think it is now useless

Tea-cup:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

-Mel
[snapback]13073[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

It's ok I can now get the Godspire forum . :) ty anyway . Please delete the thread I think it is now useless
[snapback]13077[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
This was at least usefull for a while, some threads on LM would make you wonder what poeple think (if they do think) :P

-Mel

Sher Reyer:
I was testing somthing, that's why it said test

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version