Author Topic: Other Mods  (Read 5902 times)

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Other Mods
« on: November 30, 2004, 09:15:21 PM »
:( Does anyone know what happoned to Adisku and his Modual he was working on? He just stoped putting it up
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Other Mods
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 07:42:57 AM »
:( Does anyone know what happoned to Adisku and his Modual he was working on? He just stoped putting it up
[snapback]11773[/snapback]

he's alive don't worry. i talked to him on msn yesterday and the day before(and the day before that and the day before that.....) he told me he was sick of the way some people were acting. dun worry, i'll get him to come back after christmas :P

-Lord Elessar

Offline gashmo

• View Profile
Other Mods
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 12:12:52 AM »
just how were people acting.. according to Adisku?

sint he the guy that just became married?

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Other Mods
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 07:22:47 AM »

he's alive don't worry. i talked to him on msn yesterday and the day before(and the day before that and the day before that.....) he told me he was sick of the way some people were acting. dun worry, i'll get him to come back after christmas :P

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]11790[/snapback]
:(  Doesnt like the way people were acting? Not sure exactly how you act bad enough to keep him from putting it back up....Hope he is still working on it....I miss him. Im guessing ill stop in and say hi when i see it in hte future
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Other Mods
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 07:38:02 AM »
just how were people acting.. according to Adisku?

sint he the guy that just became married?
[snapback]11827[/snapback]

well what kind of behavior would make you decide to quit? and btw he got married in september, that was like ages ago. :)

-Lord Elessar
[snapback]11790[/snapback]
:(  Doesnt like the way people were acting? Not sure exactly how you act bad enough to keep him from putting it back up....Hope he is still working on it....I miss him. Im guessing ill stop in and say hi when i see it in hte future
[snapback]11846[/snapback]

dun worry anheg im pretty sure it wasnt you. he mentioned a name, but i cant remember who it was.  :lol: sorry! but im nearly positive you have nothing to do with it, and i'll send him your regards.

-Lord Elessar