Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 29883 times)

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2004, 10:42:09 AM »
well, my non-pally HA shows only +1 enchantment (if this is what you meant then it worked) i need to change the rapier now :(
[snapback]14259[/snapback]
Well, I never saw a problem, I wonder how meclar did get it.

Btw, equiping a HA weapon as non pala makes it +1 non-HA. It's not so that equiping it whit a pala again will change +1 to HA. It's not like that.

-Mel

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2004, 12:50:36 AM »
ok Mel but i would really liek to show u wut i did, just so u know wut i did... :angry2:
[snapback]12050[/snapback]
YOu stoned Viper for calling you a retard and left him like that..in my opinion you rightfuly deserved it too. You dont stone people for inulting you with minor words like retard. You do something like daze them and ask them to stop. From what i remember you didnt even give any kind of warning before putting him in a cutscean.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Cobra

• MSN Messenger - pizza_boy_11@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2004, 12:54:16 AM »
omfg me and Mel and Mo havegot this all sorted out and yes i did warn him, we got this figured out monthes ago even ask Mel or Mo, were kool now so just drop it and  i didnt do antyhing wrong every1 just misunderstood wut i did!!!

Offline Cobra

• View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2004, 12:55:06 AM »
omfg me and Mel and Mo havegot this all sorted out and yes i did warn him, we got this figured out monthes ago even ask Mel or Mo, were kool now so just drop it and  i didnt do antyhing wrong every1 just misunderstood wut i did!!!

Offline Cobra

• View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2004, 12:55:52 AM »
ack sry for the repeat, like i was about to say I DID tell him to stop BUT he wouldnt!!!

Offline Meclar

• AOL Instant Messenger - h+stands+for
    • View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2004, 02:06:48 AM »
One character that I had a problem with HA was my pally-15 fighter-4 bard-1.
He has a mace that the HA worked fine with but when I equiped a two-handed flail the HA changed to the +1 enchantment bonus, even when it was unequiped it didn't have the HA.
Rather than spewing all the info here I can email the character to ya if ya need more info.

I remember something.... When we were at GS I would level 20s and give them 40 xp for the hell of it but now with hotu they see that I can level up more. So with some 20s I have to lvl down the xp when I enter Arivs otherwise I get the lvl screen and stuff.  I think when I change the xp when I enter it causes the HA to change which would explain why only the flail changes because that's what I have equiped when I do this.

I'll try it out tomorrow errr New Years tomorrow nevermind errrr later this weekend.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 2004, 02:11:52 AM by Meclar »

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2004, 04:40:17 AM »
One character that I had a problem with HA was my pally-15 fighter-4 bard-1.
He has a mace that the HA worked fine with but when I equiped a two-handed flail the HA changed to the +1 enchantment bonus, even when it was unequiped it didn't have the HA.
Rather than spewing all the info here I can email the character to ya if ya need more info.

I remember something.... When we were at GS I would level 20s and give them 40 xp for the hell of it but now with hotu they see that I can level up more. So with some 20s I have to lvl down the xp when I enter Arivs otherwise I get the lvl screen and stuff.  I think when I change the xp when I enter it causes the HA to change which would explain why only the flail changes because that's what I have equiped when I do this.

I'll try it out tomorrow errr New Years tomorrow nevermind errrr later this weekend.....
[snapback]14379[/snapback]
That would be pretty weird. I'll try to see if I can reproduce it. It's not a mayor problem either so might take a bit till I fixed it.

But it's better if I have not 1 buggy effect in my scripts, I hate them :P

-Mel

Offline CleTus

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2005, 05:27:24 AM »
On Hit Cast Spell isn't filtered correctly.. It still works..
GIT-R-DONE!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline James_2k

• View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2005, 07:35:24 AM »
[snapback]14505[/snapback]
yes, someone came in with a whip which had wail of the banshee on hit. (was crap) but still, it got past the filter..

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2005, 10:32:49 AM »
[snapback]14505[/snapback]
yes, someone came in with a whip which had wail of the banshee on hit. (was crap) but still, it got past the filter..
[snapback]14511[/snapback]
I'm doing something wrong whit it when they join I think. Just like whit the HA that isn't filtered right if you equip it when you enter.

Maybe a delay or unequip/equip only for the weap will help on it.

-Mel

Offline BzK

• ICQ Messenger - 122117799
    • MSN Messenger - flatleymike@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LoRdOfTeHDaNcE
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bzk04
    • View Profile
    • Email
Feedback
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2005, 12:32:15 PM »
Server is full :blink: a limit of 16 is a bit low :P

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2005, 12:23:38 AM »
Post things that should go in feedback normally in the arivs forum. Also if you want me to host the server for a war or any other reazon, post it there.

I'll leave this forum open for the tournament, but I will prolly be closed afther it.

I suggest you use the encrypted site, a bit securety doesn't hurt. If you hate encryption for some weird reazon, you can go here.

-Mel

Offline Tea-cup

• View Profile
Feedback
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2005, 12:32:36 AM »
The tournament thread can be found here

I'll lock this forum now, for anything about arivs you can go to it's board.

-Mel