Author Topic: ml's  (Read 5731 times)

Offline nabhro

• View Profile
ml's
« on: November 27, 2004, 08:02:22 AM »
Finally got Ml1 done :ninja: But then i pushed my luck & went for 1.2 B) After chasing Thieves all thruough beautiful downtown Meso, :glare: We wiped continuein my TOA  legacey :o And that is y i keep RvRin :D  just posting 2  keep it active :P

Offline -{|}HypsteR{|}-

• View Profile
    • Email
ml's
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 04:07:34 PM »
Finally got Ml1 done :ninja: But then i pushed my luck & went for 1.2 B) After chasing Thieves all thruough beautiful downtown Meso, :glare: We wiped continuein my TOA  legacey :o And that is y i keep RvRin :D  just posting 2  keep it active :P
[snapback]11512[/snapback]

I was with you and I was trying to lead the little ml, they aren't good unless you get like 30 people to do it and some one who has done ml1 like 50 times. :)

Offline nabhro

• View Profile
ml's
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 08:22:35 AM »
Finally got Ml1 done :ninja: But then i pushed my luck & went for 1.2 B) After chasing Thieves all thruough beautiful downtown Meso, :glare: We wiped continuein my TOA  legacey :o And that is y i keep RvRin :D  just posting 2  keep it active :P
[snapback]11512[/snapback]

I was with you and I was trying to lead the little ml, they aren't good unless you get like 30 people to do it and some one who has done ml1 like 50 times. :)
[snapback]11551[/snapback]
:ninja: true/true. Thought Tsan had done them before :huh: ,but we all gotta  break our cherry at somepoint :lol:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 08:23:12 AM by nabhro »