Author Topic: Naruto  (Read 48883 times)

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2007, 02:24:39 AM »
What I can see happeneing in Naruto is that the creators are trying to aim for a much wider age group. It's hoeky and toonish to keep the kids laughing, but once they finish their homage to Chuck Jones with over the top wild takes and pratfalls, somone is going to get hurt, somone is going to suffer, and someone is going to die. Most of the real conflicts have belonged not to the main characters, but to all those that they interact with. They have been interlopers on other people's stories who are suffering from moral dillemas, and oppressive forces. It will be interesting to see where they take it from here. I'm sure there will be some teenage angst as well a few of the old schoolyard crushes turning into Checkovian love triangles. Although they better not tease at killing someone off and then bringing them back from being mostly dead again.
One Less Car - SF Bicycle Coalition

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2007, 08:50:06 AM »
And when a series aims for a "much wider age group" I turn my head in disgust.

:D

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2007, 04:49:03 AM »
Anyone watch the Shippuden episodes? Just curious if they are good. I am on season 6 atm. But Shippuden looked decent to me. Narutos gear is alot better lol.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline Razor Blade

• Uchiha Sasuke ~The one and only true Shinobi~
    • View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »
Anyone watch the Shippuden episodes? Just curious if they are good. I am on season 6 atm. But Shippuden looked decent to me. Narutos gear is alot better lol.
[snapback]36426[/snapback]

Yeah I watch them currently there are 18 episode the 19th will be online tonight (wich is going to kick ass)

Naruto is gonna fight Deidara and Sasori
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 08:35:41 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

[IMG]http://www.ff-f

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »
It looks more decent, but its still a big damn filler, 18 episodes to just kidnap gaara and rescue him... nothin else.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2007, 09:56:28 AM »
It looks more decent, but its still a big damn filler, 18 episodes to just kidnap gaara and rescue him... nothin else.
[snapback]36428[/snapback]

no it's the main storyline in the first naruto jiraya said that that Akatsuki will wait 2 or 3 years and now those years passed and they start catching the people who had those "demons" sealed in them....

Not everything is about Sasuke...or Orochimaru
If you wanna know what happens i'll post it here below

SPOILER WARNING[/color]

In Part II, one such effort proves successful in at least finding Sasuke, though Sasuke's rapid increase in strength allows him to quickly defeat Naruto, Sakura, and the newer members of Team 7. While he attempts to kill his former comrades, Sasuke is persuaded to spare them in case they can defeat more members of Akatsuki, an organization which Itachi belongs to, and therefore make him easier to kill. Soon afterwards Sasuke turns against Orochimaru, feeling that he can learn nothing else from him and that Orochimaru is unworthy of having his body. Although Orochimaru attempts to take his body by force, Sasuke is able to turn the process against him, later reporting to have simply retained control of his body. With Orochimaru gone, Sasuke recruits Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin, and Jugo, former subordinates and experimental subjects of Orochimaru, to help him in finding and ultimately killing Itachi. After naming their group "Snake", the group splits up to find Itachi. Soon afterwards, Sasuke is forced into battle with Akatsuki member Deidara, who Sasuke is quickly able to force to his limits.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 10:01:57 AM by Razor Blade »
BoSnIaN pRiDe Is My MiNd, BoSnIaN bLoOd Is My KiNd, So StEp AsIdE, & LeT uS tHrOuGh, CaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt, tHe bOsNiAn CreW!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
That's not predictable /sarcasm
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2007, 01:48:47 PM »
Its still a big damn filler whatever think lol, they just want to make naruto damn long and never ending so they still get the profit, on the ep.19 theyre talking about stupid things like half the time and then still nothing happens.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:49:07 PM by tyrael084 »

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2007, 03:48:40 PM »
I agree it takes them a long time to do very little. I don't mind all the backstory its when they reuse the same 2 minute plus montage in each episode that I take a break to get another drink.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »
Its still a big damn filler whatever think lol, they just want to make naruto damn long and never ending so they still get the profit, on the ep.19 theyre talking about stupid things like half the time and then still nothing happens.
[snapback]36431[/snapback]

for this one time i'll go along with you, those damn sons of bi***** are starting to talk about art i mean seriously WTF :huh:
for the love of god let's get goint start the show show us some good fighting scenes and I WAN'T SASUKE!!!!!

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2007, 01:11:36 AM »
Sasuke pfft.

Shikamaru ftw! And Kakashi!

Naruto is cool...he looks alot better in the new ones lol. :P

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2007, 02:36:41 AM »
Ugh season seven is nothing but filler. Ghey.

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »
finally yesterday watched the 34 episode of shipuuden, they introduced Sai and now the group is leaving to find the spy of orochimaru so they can rescue sasuke.

if we get a episode every week by half december of by the end of december Sasuke should make his introduction and where sasuke and naruto are going to fight eachother again.

Chard!

Naruto
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »
Wow.. I don't watch the show but they still haven't saved Sasuke!? What the hell... Doesn't dipshit Naruto realize that Sasuke might not want to be saved? Jezus...

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2007, 11:34:29 PM »
Wow.. I don't watch the show but they still haven't saved Sasuke!? What the hell... Doesn't dipshit Naruto realize that Sasuke might not want to be saved? Jezus...
[snapback]38556[/snapback]
you dont watch the show, and you proved it with the rest of your post
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline cuchulann

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »
[snapback]38556[/snapback]
Of course He doesn't want to be saved. that's why the hero has to got out and drag him back, kicking and screaming if need be. Its the same story as Luke Skywalker trying to save Darth Vader. Read up on your classic hero cycles, it's how the story works.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
Naruto
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2007, 01:21:24 AM »
Sasuke will never be saved. Besides he's emo who wants to save him...Itachi is the better Uchiha.

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
Re: Naruto
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2008, 02:32:15 PM »
*casts greater ressurection*

erm... anyone knows a place to watch the english narutos ...

cus i missed out a lot of naruto episodes (they just started about a year ago in german tv) and even worse they are censored ... corpses get edited out , no blood , no injuries or anything...

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »
I watch all anime episodes on Veoh, but theyre in japanese with english subtitles.
Some are dubbed but i always watch the jap ones anyways.

Offline Sonicle

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
I watch all anime episodes on Veoh, but theyre in japanese with english subtitles.
Some are dubbed but i always watch the jap ones anyways.

thats good as well ... as long as i do understand what happens ... =) german ones are really terrible

Offline Razor Blade

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
OMG they are at it again Naruto shipuuden is having fillers i mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK we waited like 3 years and now they show only 2 arcs and then fillers again FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Meh, I expect that from Naruto but Bleach is in filers again also =(
My PS3 Game Library:

Offline Tyrael

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »
Yeah that was lame... i wanted to see the captains fight ><

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »
No doubt. Ichigo is suddenly back at home and Rugia is allright and just chillin at Ichigo's place with no explenation. I hate filler arcs. At the end of the arc it will have some stupid quote at the beginning of the next episode saying something about how before the arc happened the earlier events continue...or somethign that makes loosely no sence.

I just accept that Naruto's story lines are generaly broken...
My PS3 Game Library: