Anime > General Anime

Naruto

<< < (2/23) > >>

Lance Ezekiel:
I neve see anime on TV. Well maybe DBZ and pokemon thats all we got :closedeyes:  so i have to buy or download it. All in all i have 30 amime DvDs  :lol:

iceycool56:

--- Quote ---I neve see anime on TV. Well maybe DBZ and pokemon thats all we got :closedeyes:  so i have to buy or download it. All in all i have 30 amime DvDs  :lol:
[snapback]11613[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

I don't watch anime on TV if it's ever on.  And the only real place to find it is Saturday morning cartoons and, if you have cable or satellite, on the cartoon network.  I don't like watching it on TV because it's dubbed and I hate the voice acting.  The voices never fit the characters.  I mostly download my anime too.

Celestial1:

--- Quote ---If you liked Dragonball Z/GT because of the action, I'm sure you'll like Naruto as well.  Episode 110&111 were aired earlier this week.  Where do you get your anime from, Celest and Lance?  downloadanime.org?

P.S. You guys have good taste in anime  :D
[snapback]11517[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

1) Dragon ball Z/GT series was good to watch... I have the new game... IT ROCKS! (Doesn't suck like budokai 2, much much more action.)

2) Haven't seen Naruto anywhere... Just heard about it a couple of times.

3) I get anime with Manga/good TV... Gotta know where to look...

4) DB series weren't repetitive. If you watched it like I do, you'd know how non-repetitive it was. Period.

PS. Dragon Ball Budokai 3 Rocks. Buy it. Or die.

~Celestial

iceycool56:

--- Quote ---Yeah, Naruto's like DBZ/GT but not as repetitive story-wise
[snapback]11528[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

What did you think was so repetitive of DB series?

Celestial1:
He didn't understand the series... I suppose.

The only thing that was repetitive is stupid Goku being resurrected so many damn times :angry2:

Gohans better, much better:

Having Half saiyin blood, he is much stronger than a normal saiyin.
He can be powered by rage so, Friend killed + Gohan to see it = Watch out.
Elder kai unlock :ninja:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version