LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Is there a fake God Spires up atm?

<< < (2/2)

Elessar Telrunya:
didntcha know bus? in lame pvp servers like that they dont have dueling systems so all duels are really just random fests.

-Lord Elessar

Blood Angel:
yup it's fake, it's been discussed on several topics. It's actually the mod from an old server called russ gall

SubZer0:

--- Quote ---As much as i dislike imposter servers.............stooping to crashing is very  low and -rants on and on-

wont matter to much once the real godspire is up since anyone who went cause they thought it was godspire will most likey end up in the real one again.

from what i saw there they dont do anything but random ............................i wouldent waste my time on them
[snapback]9756[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

how the FUCK coul dyou even think that poorly scripted place is godspire...

Raelias:
No idea. I saw like 4 GS players in it though one day. I was wondering what that thing was but I joined it and I left immediatly LoL. Evilspire... *chuckles* Would be even cornier if he changed it to "Devilspire"

Celestial1:
I was on it, only because I wondered what the heck it was.

Me, and a couple others were kicking "uber" LoD clan general (Who-for idiocity reasons-was looking for Nemesis.) Being able to bring in rods with Unlimited Greater Ruin was fun... :P

~Celestial

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version