LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Goodbye.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Shade:
well.... don't get grounded for...2 AND A HALF MONTHS! ok?
sneaking on is fine^.^ just gotta be smart about it^.^ be a ninnja >:D

Celestial1:
*pulls out a flamethrower* want more?

only 10 out of oh... around 40 bucks needed for NWN-platinum...

brother now is mad he ever let you play...

you're addicted to online activity... (but aren't we all? :P)

your father and mother will be mad if you get ANY other grades of C or lower...

they will also be mad if they see anything about you going on the computer...

aww, i gotta go get more fuel for this thing now...

~Celestial

Mo:

--- Quote ---Ignore any of our illustrious members who tell you school doesn't matter (love them as we might,

--- End quote ---

HAHAH

Seriously...School is a waste of time unless you are studying for some profession such as doctor, or engineer.  Personally i think the education system is a bigger joke than most corrupt governments.  I made it my mission to amass the lowest possible grades during my high school years.  A mission that i completed with flying colors!   Didn't stop me from continuing into sciences and business Universities. Business school is especially a waste of time.

Moral:  School sucks muhahah
Keep a good head on your shoulders and good intentions, grades won't matter.

PS. No one make the predictable response of trashing my post by commenting on my pic.   :D  :D

Throbblefoot:
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... er, beneath the box!

Mo, as your pic clearly shows us, you're exceptional. You and your Nigerian email scam are doing great. That doesn't mean espousing your successful choices amounts to good advice.

You and Elessar are very different people living in very different locations (I think) and you're older than he is - what worked for you then and there is unlikely to work for Elessar now and wherever he is. Haven't you heard? This is the New Economy!

-Throbblefoot

Mo:

--- Quote ---Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... er, beneath the box!

Mo, as your pic clearly shows us, you're exceptional. You and your Nigerian email scam are doing great. That doesn't mean espousing your successful choices amounts to good advice.

You and Elessar are very different people living in very different locations (I think) and you're older than he is - what worked for you then and there is unlikely to work for Elessar now and wherever he is. Haven't you heard? This is the New Economy!

-Throbblefoot
[snapback]7818[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Ack she mentioned the pic!

New economy ...exactly my point!  The old systems of education are becoming as obsolete as fast as they are building up more University buildings here in Montreal (fast).  Schooling is more for developing ones adeptness at social interaction and communication.  Helping one learn how to learn.  Textbooks and bell curves are an annoying by-product that can be ignored.

I'll let you all know when throbble's assumption of amazing success has come true  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version