Author Topic: Goodbye.  (Read 12687 times)

Offline Hydros

• View Profile
    • Email
Goodbye.
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2004, 04:00:14 PM »
Still havent seen you at GS :'(. And Elessar, now I will start to learn to script! AGAIN :'( . I learned one script last time... not sure if i remember it... x0_o2_use_chair      hm, that one right? lol anyway, i will need your help more then eveR! :D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  [span style=\'color:purple\']Billy Cosby[/span]

Offline Elessar Telrunya

• View Profile
Goodbye.
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2004, 09:07:39 PM »
lol thats just the preinstalled sit script silly =) whatever I'll help you where I can. pudge is getting pretty good at scripting now too, and ofcourse there is our resident geniuses at scripting and tons and tons of other things.... (for the not smart peoples who havent caught on im refering to, ofcourse, talon and 420)

-Lord Elessar

Offline Anheg

• View Profile
    • Email
Goodbye.
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2004, 07:03:05 AM »
Just be like me and sneak on before or durring school.
My PS3 Game Library:
Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Mirrors Edge, Motor Storm, Resistance 2, Rock Band 2, Soul Calibur 4, Valkyria Chronicles

Offline Pang

• View Profile
    • Email
Goodbye.
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2004, 07:58:37 AM »
the school system is corupt
the grading at my highschool is really outrages 50% for test wtf and i only take like 2-3 tests u screw up on one of thoues and your parents are pissed and grades drop.  in highschool im just in it for the ride and to get in to college nothing more nothing less.
[snapback]7825[/snapback]

Corrupt :o. I always seen criminals in the teachers yeah. the director is a killermachine, my french teacher a spy and my economic teacher is getting large ammount of money on his bank.

So yeah kinda corrupt I think then  :P

And ellesar which topic ain't old anyway :D
If you don't wanne have a nice site go to Forum

Did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become light and the light that you shine can't be seen.

Look at my eyes meeeeeeeeeeen (He miro :D)