LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Goodbye.

<< < (5/7) > >>

Chichiri:
Yeah whats up with the whole signing thing? I would have to get papers signed every other day

EL CABAZONO:
If they did that for me, I wouldn't have any papers to get signed.  I usually just threw things away or left them in the classroom.

Blood Angel:
Hey Elessar, hang in there. It's pretty hard going through school if using the comp too much, so even tho mad at your father and I hate to admit it, they're always right and a ban is the perfect solution >.<

I'm on a weeks ban atm but I find it easy to work around my dad since my mom doesn't care that much about it.

nvm, get your grades up and put a smile on your father's face and come play :)

Illutian:

--- Quote ---When I was growing up, my mother made it very clear to me that I owned nothing. Everything under her roof and on her property belonged to her, including all my clothes and toys. I was welcome to leave any time I chose, as long as I left behind everything she owned.

I was also taught that my actions were not my own, they were a reflection of my mothers ability to raise me. Don't forget children should be seen and not heard. Oh yeah, and my mother repeatedly told me that she wished I had been a girl.

So you think a black eye hurts? pfft, try psychological torture.

Luckily, I turned out to be naturally gifted and much, much smarter than anyone else in my family so I eventually realized on my own what a horrible person my mother was, since no one else bothered to tell me.

[snapback]7852[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

ya, they tried that...but i don't care if i loose "their" stuff, i've bought most of mine and if they touch MY stuff....well lets just say....it'll be the last thing they do  :angry2:

PS: Xen, the "Quote" button dun work  :(

Elessar Telrunya:
UM BACK! :D:D:D

i really dunno why my dad was so mad anyway. the whole signing thing has always been a nuisense cuz i never tell my parents my grades till report cards and progress reports(which are usually A's and B's)

anyway we got pr's yesterday and i got A's and B's(only two B's the rest were A's) so my dad is letting up :)

now... how to get my brother to let up...

-Lord Elessar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version