Author Topic: {LoS}  (Read 6947 times)

Offline ViperDE2004

• MSN Messenger - noneofyourfreakinbuisiness@F-U
    • View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
{LoS}
« on: September 19, 2004, 08:08:38 PM »
Legion of Sages is a Guild that consists of sorcerers and Wizards.  I founded this clan to give members of AoM some challenge, concidering there the best mages on GS.  I will chose the best mages out there, and with alot of training hopefuly defeat the mighty members of AoM.  

Regulations: Base class Sorcerer or Wizard. Must have at least 50% or sorc or wizard and must rely on spells during a duel.  No use of a weapon or attacking physicaly is permited. Multiclassing is permited.

Rules: All members must tag there mages.  There is no need to tag any other class.  There job is to scout and try to find mages that have good potential.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 08:45:09 AM by ViperDE2004 »
Viper, Leader of {Legions of Sages} -(LoS)-

Offline Maxou

• View Profile
{LoS}
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 12:37:13 PM »
Weird bug on the moderator thing , can't edit previous post . It's written the topic has been closed .

Anyway here are the new rules :

I decided to slighty change the "spirit" of the guild because of the lack of AoM players :( .

People in LoS are here to play , and they're united by the love of mage duel .
Our purpose is to create one of the best mage guild on GodSpire , considering the previous AoM guild ( sadly most of members are inactive ) as one of the best guild of mage that existed , our goal is to be as mighty as AoM was .

Because some con mage need less than 50 % in sorc or wizard , I decided to slighty change the rules as well . You can be less than 20 sorc or wizard in your mage dueler char . Anyway your mage will need at least 18 lvl of caster to be effective in mage duel . No use of weapon no physical attack exept with summons .

The rules are the same .
Lord of Doriath .
Part of CoD .
Member of LoS .

Maxou :
- Sexy Sorcerer :  Mage dueler only
- Mighty Pingu : High dmg monk
- Wild Lion : Melee Bard str
- Wise Panda : eb AA
- Evil Rabbit : All round sorc