Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 5171 times)

Offline Throbblefoot

• View Profile
Welcome!
« on: September 02, 2004, 09:58:45 PM »
Welcome to the Smith Hold/ThrobbleServ forum!

About This Forum
I've added this forum to provide an avenue for feedback. If there's something you love or hate, or something you want us to add, please post it. We may not agree with you, but we've used most people's suggestions.

About ThrobbleServ
ThrobbleServ is a NWN server that hosts Smith Hold, the "semi-persistent" mod 420 and I have been building since NWN's release. In addition to the exhaustive (and exhausting) back-story and detailed environment, Smith Hold offers quests, a PvP arena, a leveler, an alignment changer, extensive and varied shops, and an infinte gold supply (plus tons of stuff you'll just have to discover for yourself).

ThrobbleServ is found in the Social channel. Generally we run it from 9 AM - 12 Midnight PT. If you see that it's passworded, 420 and I are either testing or playing a different mod. Come back later!

A note on proper conduct in ThrobbleServ: Every rule of GS probably applies to ThrobbleServ. Let me stress that, while we may be more lax about randoming players, we are much more strict about derogatory terms, griefers, and vandalism.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 07:21:24 PM by Throbblefoot »
"No, I won't stay in the ground cuz there's no whiskey."
Zombie - Culann's Hounds