LucidMagic > Feedback & Community

Homework

(1/5) > >>

Nathan:
Can somebody help me with my Biology hw please, I'm sospoed to make a chart and I don't know how to make a chart with all this all in one table..

READ THE FOLLOWING PARGRAPH. CONSTRUCT A DATA TABLE TO SHOT THE SAME INFORMATION. (REMEMBER TO INCLUDE A TITLE, COLUMS WITH HEADINGS, UNITS AND A ALL IN ONE TABLE.)

Every day you measure the stem angle of each plant. You record the following data:

On the first day the stem of plant A is bent 10 Degrees to the right of vertical. Plant B is bent 10 degrees to the left of vertical. The stem of plant C is bent 5 degrees to the right of vertical, and the stem of plant d is not bent at all.
   On the seccond day the stem of plant A is bent 20 degrees to the right. The stem of plant B is bent 20 degrees to the left. The stem of plant C is bent 10 degrees to the right, and the stem of plant D remains unchanged.
on the third day the stem of plant A is bent 45 degrees to the right. The stem of plant B is bent 45 degrees to the left. The stems of plants C and D are unchanged..

Throbblefoot:
I cannot believe I did this for you, but what the hell. At least I know my profession has taught me a thing or two...

BTW, this may not be how they want to see the units. It's been awhile since I had to do this kind of formatting.....

-Throbblefoot

Nathan:
w00ter, thanks a lot!

Chichiri:
Damn Nathan, i can't beleive you needed help with that. Btw what level science are you in and who's our teacher.

Nathan:
still in biology, i don't know my teacher, she's that lady with the big nose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version