Author Topic: My Corona  (Read 8202 times)

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
My Corona
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:59:40 PM »
Hey y'all, hope everyone is safe and healthy out there. We're not locked down out here just yet but I think "shelter in place" is coming soon. Good thing I've been sheltering in place naturally for years.
Elessar: why is the shit coming from his head?
Anheg: cause its japanese?

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Corona
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 01:45:30 PM »
Hey y'all, hope everyone is safe and healthy out there. We're not locked down out here just yet but I think "shelter in place" is coming soon. Good thing I've been sheltering in place naturally for years.

Same here. I think most people are having a hard time isolating themselves but Throbble and I are in our element: minimal human contact, work from home, new cat to entertain, lots of games to play. All in all, the apocalypse is looking just like what we prepared for all our lives.

Currently playing:

DOOM Eternal
Fallout 76
Diablo 3 Season 20 (New sets for the Barbarian, Wizard, and Witch Doctor!)

EDIT: Hope everyone is well!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:01:03 PM by 420 »

Offline 420

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 09:42:31 AM »
Two years in and Throbblefoot, Penryn (our cat) and I are still going strong. We bought a house in Monterey and are currently moving out of our apartment in San Francisco!

Still playing Fallout 76 every day. The Fallout franchise is celebrating its 25th Anniversary. Check it out here: https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/fallout25th
The game is free for Amazon Prime members! In addition, it's free to play for the month of October.

Also playing Saints Row, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Diablo Immortal, and Cyberpunk 2077.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 10:33:06 AM »
Ayyy! I was in SF recently and thinking about both of you.

I've been playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077, DayZ, and recently the new Call of Duty. Really excited for the Cyberpunk DLC coming next year.

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 02:43:35 PM »
Hey guys! LM is going strong too! (lmao)

I have well over 100 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Had fun with it and it's photo mode (Need to take Arasaka out in style)  and looking forward to new content also. Right now I'm in Elden Ring biding my time until next year when we have a couple of big RPGs dropping (hopefully). Looking forward to Starfield and Baldur's Gate 3!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 02:50:28 PM by Mo »

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 06:40:15 PM »
Hell yeah choom

Offline Mo

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - cochy@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • http://lucidmagic.net
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 01:05:23 PM »

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 05:34:49 PM »
Couldn't log in FOREVER because I didn't know which old password was needed and it never sends an email when you use forgot password anymore, so finally today I decided to go through a list of old passwords. Literally the first one on the list I couldn't remember but wanted to try, was the right one. lol

Yeah the scamdemic/plandemic is a f'ing joke to be sure. Glad it's mostly behind us but I'm sure they have other BS planned for the future.

I haven't been gaming all too much. Played a bunch of Terraria back in Aug-Dec because my kids wanted me to play with them a lot and my wife wanted to play it and then they also released a major update with a bunch of goodies in late Sept. that was pretty awesome. I was playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker pretty hard back in August before my camping trip, 300 hrs in and still unfinished. Awesome game.

I'm trying out Niffelheim right now, since it was on sale really cheap yesterday or the day before. It's pretty fun so far, not a game I see myself spending a ton of hours in though, which is why I decided to play it now instead of going back to Pathfinder. As I got work that needs doing and don't want to get back into something big until it's done.

Tried out the new quest in The Witcher 3. It's actually pretty good for what it is. I also got all the recipes for the new armor type (based on the Netflix Series), and crafted it to the best version. I personally don't like it compared to the original wolven armor at least statwise for the character build I'm using. Maybe eventually I'll New Game+ it. All the other goodies that came with the new content may have helped me on a new playthrough, but didn't compare to my endgame gear.

Been playing D&D semi-frequently. 2019 I was in a group that didn't last overly long. The DM wasn't that great as a DM and was an even worse host. lol 2020 and 2021 I had a campaign I ran with weekly sessions, with pauses during the summer months and occasional cancels of course. In 2022 stopped that campaign for the summer months. Started a new adjacent campaign in December with 2 of the old players and one new one.

People are flakey and unreliable, so it's often difficult to find and keep a good group going. I've had some consistent players though, my wife being one of them of course.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on but life.
I got a long list of games I own and have never played, some I've played and would like to play again or finish in some cases, and others that I don't own yet but plan to buy and hopefully play someday. Never enough time, too much other shit to do. lol

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 05:51:38 PM »
Grats on both the cat and the new home, 420.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2023, 05:08:28 PM »
I've been playing a ton of Hogwarts Legacy. Super fun game, have a little more than 100 hours in it.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2023, 01:52:27 AM »
I wait on everything. I plan to try out Hogwarts Legacy eventually, no clue how long I'll wait. I almost never pre-ordered anything back in the day and when I did it meant I /really/ gave a damn about that game in particular, because even then a lot of games I was excited about I waited for. AC Black Flag was one such game, never disappointed me. Diablo 3 was another, that one was a major let-down for me.

It's on the list to re-play though, I got all the dlc stuff for it when I bought it bundled with D2 Resurrection, so eventually I'll get to it. Gotta give Path of Exile a reboot too after several years MIA. I just don't have the time to actively play anything MMO adjacent.

BG3 is on the list too, I'll get it on a good sale and re-play 1 and 2 which I already own but never played the EE. Played the originals decades ago ofc.

I'm still waiting on AC Valhalla, should play that soon when a good deal pops up. (at first I was waiting for it to even be on Steam, preferred platform) And Mirage is on the way yet if I recall. I never pass up an AC even if it's a couple years down the line.

Gotta replay the Mass Effects too, I beat the shit out of 1-3 back in the day on 360, but I own them on PC now and Andromeda which I've yet to play as well.

Too many games, too little time. D&D is always priority too, got a sesh today/tomorrow. Too bad none of us live closer. I'd be happy to have you guys rollin dice at my table.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2023, 11:43:04 PM »
Yeah, I play three times a week. Mon, Wed, Sat.

Offline Soul Sojourner

• Resident Awesome
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2023, 12:29:39 PM »
Yeah, I play three times a week. Mon, Wed, Sat.
Damn, wish I could do that. Haha