Other > Random Ranting

My Corona

<< < (3/3)

Soul Sojourner:
I wait on everything. I plan to try out Hogwarts Legacy eventually, no clue how long I'll wait. I almost never pre-ordered anything back in the day and when I did it meant I /really/ gave a damn about that game in particular, because even then a lot of games I was excited about I waited for. AC Black Flag was one such game, never disappointed me. Diablo 3 was another, that one was a major let-down for me.

It's on the list to re-play though, I got all the dlc stuff for it when I bought it bundled with D2 Resurrection, so eventually I'll get to it. Gotta give Path of Exile a reboot too after several years MIA. I just don't have the time to actively play anything MMO adjacent.

BG3 is on the list too, I'll get it on a good sale and re-play 1 and 2 which I already own but never played the EE. Played the originals decades ago ofc.

I'm still waiting on AC Valhalla, should play that soon when a good deal pops up. (at first I was waiting for it to even be on Steam, preferred platform) And Mirage is on the way yet if I recall. I never pass up an AC even if it's a couple years down the line.

Gotta replay the Mass Effects too, I beat the shit out of 1-3 back in the day on 360, but I own them on PC now and Andromeda which I've yet to play as well.

Too many games, too little time. D&D is always priority too, got a sesh today/tomorrow. Too bad none of us live closer. I'd be happy to have you guys rollin dice at my table.

Mercy:
Yeah, I play three times a week. Mon, Wed, Sat.

Soul Sojourner:

--- Quote from: Mercy on February 20, 2023, 11:43:04 PM ---Yeah, I play three times a week. Mon, Wed, Sat.

--- End quote ---
Damn, wish I could do that. Haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version