Other > Random Ranting

My Corona

(1/3) > >>

Mercy:
Hey y'all, hope everyone is safe and healthy out there. We're not locked down out here just yet but I think "shelter in place" is coming soon. Good thing I've been sheltering in place naturally for years.

420:

--- Quote from: Mercy on March 25, 2020, 03:59:40 PM ---Hey y'all, hope everyone is safe and healthy out there. We're not locked down out here just yet but I think "shelter in place" is coming soon. Good thing I've been sheltering in place naturally for years.

--- End quote ---

Same here. I think most people are having a hard time isolating themselves but Throbble and I are in our element: minimal human contact, work from home, new cat to entertain, lots of games to play. All in all, the apocalypse is looking just like what we prepared for all our lives.

Currently playing:

DOOM Eternal
Fallout 76
Diablo 3 Season 20 (New sets for the Barbarian, Wizard, and Witch Doctor!)

EDIT: Hope everyone is well!

420:
Two years in and Throbblefoot, Penryn (our cat) and I are still going strong. We bought a house in Monterey and are currently moving out of our apartment in San Francisco!

Still playing Fallout 76 every day. The Fallout franchise is celebrating its 25th Anniversary. Check it out here: https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/fallout25th
The game is free for Amazon Prime members! In addition, it's free to play for the month of October.

Also playing Saints Row, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Diablo Immortal, and Cyberpunk 2077.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Mercy:
Ayyy! I was in SF recently and thinking about both of you.

I've been playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077, DayZ, and recently the new Call of Duty. Really excited for the Cyberpunk DLC coming next year.

Mo:
Hey guys! LM is going strong too! (lmao)

I have well over 100 hours in Cyberpunk 2077. Had fun with it and it's photo mode (Need to take Arasaka out in style)  and looking forward to new content also. Right now I'm in Elden Ring biding my time until next year when we have a couple of big RPGs dropping (hopefully). Looking forward to Starfield and Baldur's Gate 3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version